• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Turf
    • Jul 2002

Re: Josh Allen Madden is $100- WTF?

Originally posted by ParanoidAndroid View Post
    Man. You can't have a non-confrontational conversation, ever?

What he said was funny.

And innocuous at worst.

You think playing video games is a waste of time? Fine. People on a forum talking about the video games they like don't need to hear it.

Lighten the ef up.
    I have to chime in. I actually meant it. Not as a knock against him, because I played COD for years and shoot em up games. But today's mental weakness is so weak, it only takes a fraction of a % to do something stupid to cause what we're experiencing.
    Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Turf View Post
      I have to chime in. I actually meant it. Not as a knock against him, because I played COD for years and shoot em up games. But today's mental weakness is so weak, it only takes a fraction of a % to do something stupid to cause what we're experiencing.
      Oh for ****’s sake… “the younger generations can’t handle what my generation could.” Get the **** over yourself.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Historian
        2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
        • Dec 2002

I pre-ordered it for my son for 69 bucks.

My guess is that this year's edition is going to break all previous sales records.

And you will not be able to find one on the shelves in WNY until after the Christmas replenishment.

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
          My battery is low and it's getting dark.
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Turf View Post
          I wasn't talking about you.

I wouldn't bother.

Comment

• notacon
            • Aug 2012

Originally posted by ParanoidAndroid View Post
            Man. You can't have a non-confrontational conversation, ever?

What he said was funny.

And innocuous at worst.

You think playing video games is a waste of time? Fine. People on a forum talking about the video games they like don't need to hear it.

Lighten the ef up.
            Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
            Playing video games is a waste of time. So is golf. So is macrame, so are crossword puzzles, so is watching football. Nothing good or productive comes from any of it, but that’s not the point. People enjoy doing it. That’s the only point.

You’re right. I made a bad joke about my golf ability. Nota needs to lighten up.
            Jesus. You guys need to “lighten up”. It was a joke about golf. Of course golf is a “waste of time”...as is last every human activity.

Comment

• Buffatexas
              • Aug 2002

Im actually kind of pissed that JA made the cover this year. I enjoy the Madden series but only buy new ones when teams rebrand/change logos and I was hoping to wait until 26 to buy it again with the Bills new stadium and JA on the cover (hopefully). I guess with all the secondary helmets coming in this year I will probably suck it up and buy it anyway :)
              Last edited by Buffatexas; 07-19-2023, 02:31 PM.

Comment

• Cali512
                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by notacon View Post
                Jesus. You guys need to “lighten up”. It was a joke about golf. Of course golf is a “waste of time”...as is last every human activity.

99.99% of your posts sound like they should be "jokes" or "sarcasm", so you sort of eliminated yourself from making such statements. Its hard to tell with you is all im saying because if i wrote most of your posts, im pretty sure half of the people here would thing i was just joking
                Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

Working...
                X