• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Browns GM- Watson In " A Good Place "

So he's in Jail ?

Browns general manager Andrew Berry said quarterback Deshaun Watson is "in a really good place" as he enters his second season with the franchise.

" I wish we were Cleveland " ( once posted here ).
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Browns GM- Watson In " A Good Place "

To be fair, the Cavs have a title. No Buffalo team has a title in the 4 major modern North American sports leagues.

But, I agree. I’d much rather be the Bills with Allen than the Browns with the rapist.
    Last edited by OpIv37; 07-23-2023, 05:35 PM.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Night Train
      Retired - On Several Levels
      • Jul 2005

Sorry Op. I'm old and saw them win 2 AFL championships as a kid. Don't tell me that's minor league. I'll laugh.
      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Woodman
        Legendary Zoner
        • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Night Train View Post
        Sorry Op. I'm old and saw them win 2 AFL championships as a kid. Don't tell me that's minor league. I'll laugh.
        Saw them win it all twice as well.

We needed a Super Bowl a few years earlier and we wouldn't be hearing this **** all the time.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Night Train View Post
          Well I’m too young to have been there, but from what I understand, the NFL was 1a and the AFL was 1b back in the 60’s.

Regardless, the Bills are 0-56 on SB’s and the Sabres are 0-43 on Stanley Cups. Cleveland at least has their O’Brien. And they do have two WS trophies, although the most recent one was 1948, so I’m guessing it even predates you.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
          X