• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JoeMama
    Emotion Sickness
    • Oct 2002

Re: Jacksonville Jaguars have ‘high hopes’ for Canadian QB Nathan Rourke

Originally posted by Gibby 2.0 View Post
    Is it really made of porcelain? Also, is it low flow bowl or an old style one with the flap?
    Given the historically ****ty nature of Jaguars football until recent history, the “low flow bowl” theme would be fitting.

I tease Jags fans but I do like the design. It won’t look that flashy once it’s complete. But I’m sure it will look good in concert with the skyline.
    Disclaimer: The sentiment expressed in this post is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• JATMtheJATM
      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by JoeMama View Post
      Given the historically ****ty nature of Jaguars football until recent history, the “low flow bowl” theme would be fitting.

I tease Jags fans but I do like the design. It won’t look that flashy once it’s complete. But I’m sure it will look good in concert with the skyline.
      Renderings of stadiums always look better than the finished product. See little Caesars arena.

Though even though it didn't meet expectations, it's an AMAZING arena. One that, should the Sabres elect to build a new one, should be mimicked
      Flag of Ukraine.svg

Comment

• ticatfan
        The Meathead of Muslims!
        • Jul 2002

Just going by thier message board, they are sold on Rourke for backup. So hopefully...
        Political correctness ( or cancel culture as it is called today) is a doctrine fostered by a delusional ,illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by MSM which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
        Harry S Truman 1941.

Comment

• ticatfan
          The Meathead of Muslims!
          • Jul 2002

Highlight play of the day.
          Political correctness ( or cancel culture as it is called today) is a doctrine fostered by a delusional ,illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by MSM which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
          Harry S Truman 1941.

Comment

• ticatfan
            The Meathead of Muslims!
            • Jul 2002

Highlight play of preseason. Talk of the town.
            Harry S Truman 1941.

Comment

• mightysimi
              Buckle me in on the highway of sin
              • Mar 2010

Keeps making plays like that and he will find himself at #2

Comment

• ticatfan
                The Meathead of Muslims!
                • Jul 2002

See what happens next week. Good start.
                Harry S Truman 1941.

Comment

• POTLAND PSILBYLO
                  Asst to Dean Vernon Wormer
                  • Nov 2012

They now have Henry Mondeaux, who’s becoming a journeyman practice team and sometimes active roster DE. Local boy whom I coached in soccer. As a Steeler he was called for a personal foul for a low tackle on Josh Allen.

Comment

• Oaf
                    Do you read what you write?
                    • Jun 2007

Best play I've ever seen in the preseason.

Comment

• ticatfan
                      The Meathead of Muslims!
                      • Jul 2002

Had another good outing, but will be #3.
                      Harry S Truman 1941.

Comment

• ticatfan
                        The Meathead of Muslims!
                        • Jul 2002

Waived. And Arizona needs a QB.
                        Harry S Truman 1941.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        😂
                        🥰
                        😘
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😞
                        😡