• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Jets Week

IMO this game comes down to Allen and the offense containing Q, Brother Q and Mosley, and Sauce. This may be the best defense the Bills see all season. The offensive line better be focused and on point, and Josh better take the next step and play smarter football. I don't want to see any hero ball, I want to see a brilliant surgeon with a killer instinct.

We'll finally get to see our own D under different leadership, too.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS
  • Turf
    • Jul 2002

Re: Jets Week

They'd better resort to a short quick passing game to offset the Jet's DLine.
    Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Their D is good. Our OL is terrible. Diggs is good, Knox is above average, Kinkaid may be good. After that, we have no skill players to help Allen. It’s going to come down to Allen doing it himself.

On D, their O isn’t elite but improved by adding Rodgers. Our D got worse because we lost Edmunds. I do think Edmunds was overrated and got overpaid but we are back to the drought-era mentality. We didn’t replace him with anyone equal or better.

It’s hard to see how we win this game. I think this year is going to be a setback, and the cap is a mess next year so itlooms like a rebuild rather than some quick fixes. The window isn’t closing. It’s already slammed shut.

I don’t think Josh will ever win a SB. His physical playing style- whole effective and fun to watch- will shorten his career. By the time we finish the rebuild, he won’t have enough left in the tank to get it done.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• YardRat
        Well, lookie here...
        • Dec 2004

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
        Their D is good. Our OL is terrible. Diggs is good, Knox is above average, Kinkaid may be good. After that, we have no skill players to help Allen. It’s going to come down to Allen doing it himself.

On D, their O isn’t elite but improved by adding Rodgers. Our D got worse because we lost Edmunds. I do think Edmunds was overrated and got overpaid but we are back to the drought-era mentality. We didn’t replace him with anyone equal or better.

It’s hard to see how we win this game. I think this year is going to be a setback, and the cap is a mess next year so itlooms like a rebuild rather than some quick fixes. The window isn’t closing. It’s already slammed shut.

I don’t think Josh will ever win a SB. His physical playing style- whole effective and fun to watch- will shorten his career. By the time we finish the rebuild, he won’t have enough left in the tank to get it done.
        This is exactly what can't happen. The is the exact game Allen needs to show growth.
        YardRat Wall of Fame
        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• notacon
          • Aug 2012

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
          IMO this game comes down to Allen and the offense containing Q, Brother Q and Mosley, and Sauce. This may be the best defense the Bills see all season. The offensive line better be focused and on point, and Josh better take the next step and play smarter football. I don't want to see any hero ball, I want to see a brilliant surgeon with a killer instinct.

We'll finally get to see our own D under different leadership, too.
          Except the defends is NOT "under different leadership”. It’s always been McD’s defense. Too many mistakenly believe that Frazier worked in a vacuum. That’s silly.

THE reason that Frazier was not replaced was because there is little change. It was always McD’s defense. No matter who is calling the plays.

Comment

• notacon
            • Aug 2012

LOSER TALK!!!! Gee, you are mid-season form already!!!!

I actually like it when you predict doom and gloom. Because almost all of your (incredibly negative) predictions are usually woefully wrong.

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
              This is exactly what can't happen. The is the exact game Allen needs to show growth.
              Oh I agree, but if he hasn’t shown that growth yet, IMO he won’t. If we get down by two scores he’s gonna start airing it out toward Sauce instead of taking the easy underneath routes and it won’t go well.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by notacon View Post
                LOSER TALK!!!! Gee, you are mid-season form already!!!!

I actually like it when you predict doom and gloom. Because almost all of your (incredibly negative) predictions are usually woefully wrong.
                Making it about me is how you ignore the reality.

It’s not about me because I’m far from the only one who shares these concerns. Just this past weekend, I talked to two Bills fans who have very similar concerns (one who posts here, one who doesn’t).
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Novacane
                  • Jul 2002

The Bills really need to win this game to slap the idiotic NY media in the mouth! I listen to NYC talk radio to catch Yankees talk and these morons have Rodgers the prohibitive MVP favorite and the season is a failure if the Jets don't win the SB. It's sickening. If they win Monday night it's going to get 100 times worse.

Comment

• Novacane
                    • Jul 2002

Making it about me is how you ignore the reality.

It’s not about me because I’m far from the only one who shares these concerns. Just this past weekend, I talked to two Bills fans who have very similar concerns (one who posts here, one who doesn’t).

I share your concerns but you always take it to far by adding this nonsense It’s hard to see how we win this game They're playing the fricken NY Jets. It's a coin flip as far as I'm concerned. They may lose but you're going overboard as you always do.

Comment

• POTLAND PSILBYLO
                      Asst to Dean Vernon Wormer
                      • Nov 2012

Copyright Eeyore 2023

Comment

• OpIv37
                        Acid Douching Asswipe
                        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
                        I share your concerns but you always take it to far by adding this nonsense It’s hard to see how we win this game They're playing the fricken NY Jets. It's a coin flip as far as I'm concerned. They may lose but you're going overboard as you always do.
                        Am I? Their strength is their D. Our biggest of our many weaknesses is the OL.

It’s in their house. Their team and their fans will be amped for Rodgers’ first game. And our D lost Edmunds and still doesn’t have Miller back.

This is a bad matchup. Again, easier to make it about me than to look at the facts.
                        MiKiDo Facebook
                        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Novacane
                          • Jul 2002

It’s in their house. Their team and their fans will be amped for Rodgers’ first game. And our D lost Edmunds and still doesn’t have Miller back.

This is a bad matchup. Again, easier to make it about me than to look at the facts.
                          Stop it. It's not about you. You basically said they can't win this game. I'm gonna call out that kind of foolishness.

Comment

• Novacane
                            • Jul 2002

You're obtuse. I said I share your concerns. I'm just not a drama queens who has to throw in they can't win this game baloney. You make it about you. Everyone knows it.

Comment

• OpIv37
                              Acid Douching Asswipe
                              • Sep 2002

Stop it. It's not about you. You basically said they can't win this game. I'm gonna call out that kind of foolishness.
                              I said it’s hard to see how they win this game and I gave good reasons why. Don’t put words in my mouth while ignoring what I actually said, then accuse me of foolishness.

- - - Updated - - -

You're obtuse. I said I share your concerns. I'm just not a drama queens who has to throw in they can't win this game baloney. You make it about you. Everyone knows it.
                              Once again, not what I said.
                              MiKiDo Facebook
                              MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                              X