• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Drought. Era. Football.

That was embarrassing.

Decent defensive effort squandered by poor offense.
    High draft picks not on the field or not making a difference.
    Too many turnovers. Poor QB play.
    Issues from last season not addressed.
    Humiliating finish in a nationally televised night game.
    Outcoached.

It’s the drought all over again. Every issue that plagued us for those 17 years plagued us tonight.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • Novacane
    • Jul 2002

Re: Drought. Era. Football.

At least I don't have to get invested. **** em. I've got more important things to concentrate on.

Comment

• sukie
      Seriously?
      • Sep 2012

This game was lost in the booth. Stick boy should get fired for handing off on 2-15 in OT . That is inexcusable. I saw Vook lined up on the R and thought… no way.

I’m an old polish dude and I saw it coming.

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
        My battery is low and it's getting dark.
        • Apr 2004

Every time they went to Kincaid, it was a positive play.

He should have had 10 catches tonight.

Cook hesitates, then can't make people miss and doesn't get yards after contact but he got all those screens in the flat for 3 yards.

Kincaid gets 7+.

Murray should get ore touches against that defense.

And Josh Allen..... was horrible tonight.

Comment

• sahlensguy
          • Mar 2015

We're a joke...again.

Comment

• kingJofNYC
            • Sep 2009

The Bills scored a TD, the defense pitched 5 straight stops, and we basically got nothing on O.

As bad a game as I have seen but folks, if we're being real with ourselves, this O went to sleep a lot last year just like they did tonight. Have zero faith in Allen right now, he looks scared, he's trying to run out of the pocket before he even drops back to throw. This looks like 2019 Allen right now, and we had flashes of 2019 last year. Not feeling good about this at all, I can't pin it all on Dorsey either.

I'm not sure what we're doing with our personnel. Brown is a turnstile, we dressed 3 running backs and a fullback tonight, to do what run 14 times and catch a few balls in the flats. **** is bad.

Comment

• kingJofNYC
              • Sep 2009

The Bills scored a TD, the defense pitched 5 straight stops, and we basically got nothing on O.

As bad a game as I have seen but folks, if we're being real with ourselves, this O went to sleep a lot last year just like they did tonight. Have zero faith in Allen right now, he looks scared, he's trying to run out of the pocket before he even drops back to throw. This looks like 2019 Allen right now, and we had flashes of 2019 last year. Not feeling good about this at all, I can't pin it all on Dorsey either.

I'm not sure what we're doing with our personnel. Brown is a turnstile, we dressed 3 running backs and a fullback tonight, to do what run 14 times and catch a few balls in the flats. **** is bad.

Originally posted by ParanoidAndroid View Post
              Every time they went to Kincaid, it was a positive play.

He should have had 10 catches tonight.

Cook hesitates, then can't make people miss and doesn't get yards after contact but he got all those screens in the flat for 3 yards.

Kincaid gets 7+.

Murray should get ore touches against that defense.

And Josh Allen..... was horrible tonight.
              Dude Cooks hesitating in the flat on that 3rd down, he should have had it. Williams was all over his ass tonight.

Comment

• Gibby 2.0
                Did you ever hear about the healing power of laughter?
                • Oct 2019

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                That was embarrassing.

Decent defensive effort squandered by poor offense.
                High draft picks not on the field or not making a difference.
                Too many turnovers. Poor QB play.
                Issues from last season not addressed.
                Humiliating finish in a nationally televised night game.
                Outcoached.

It’s the drought all over again. Every issue that plagued us for those 17 years plagued us tonight.
                Not quite drought era, just peak McD. This game was everything we have come to fear about McD. Where shall I start?

Well lets see the subpar O Line play that is going to eventually get Josh killed
                The undisciplined football, especially in close games, yeah McD -last year aside- has been absolutely awful in close games. No clutch, its just not there
                The lack of in game adjustments. McD is one of the best coaches in the game in game prep. He's the best Monday through Saturday up through the first 25 plays on Sunday coach in franchise history. However, in game adjustments? What's that? What the hell is that? Not something he does
                Frankly, I think this team goes 12-5. However, they won't do anything in the playoffs.

You say McD reminds you of Schottenheimer? Nope. Sorry. Schottzy got you to the dance, and then lost to better teams. Its just what he did. However, his teams were very disciplined. McD? Nope. So who is McD? The name? Jack Pardee.

If it were up to me, I'd let him have until February. He gets to the Superbowl, doesn't even have to win, just has to get there, and he keeps his job. He doesn't? Fire him.
                Insert whimsical line here

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                  Peterman Sucks!
                  • Mar 2006

Josh Allen was bad. Spencer Brown was worse. He's a turnstile.

And oh yeah, Frazier gone so that defensive playcalling would look better? We still get gashed on the run because the people up front have no idea how to maintain gap integrity.

Comment

• Buffalogic
                    Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
                    • Feb 2006

Chiefs and bengals board looks the same. Week one goofiness. Touching the glass over the panic button, but not lifting it just yet.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                      Administrator
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
                      Josh Allen was bad. Spencer Brown was worse. He's a turnstile.

And oh yeah, Frazier gone so that defensive playcalling would look better? We still get gashed on the run because the people up front have no idea how to maintain gap integrity.
                      Brown is so bad and Morse wasn't much better. Granted they're going against some really good defenders, but it was an ugly night for the OL.
                      COMING SOON...
                      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• YardRat
                        Well, lookie here...
                        • Dec 2004

They certainly played like the drought era teams last night. It was ugly at times all around, but this loss sits squarely on Josh's shoulders.
                        YardRat Wall of Fame
                        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Historian
                          2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                          • Dec 2002

I've been watching the Bills since 1967, and I can't remember a time when the same defensive back picked three on us.

Comment

• kscdogbillsfan1221
                            • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Historian View Post
                            I've been watching the Bills since 1967, and I can't remember a time when the same defensive back picked three on us.
                            the thing is. Not ONE of those INTs were a WR drop, or a 'great play' by the defender. They were all TERRIBLE decisions and throws by QB1.
                            I came.
                            I saw.
                            I conquered.

Comment

• Jeff1220
                              H to the 12:20
                              • Jul 2002

No doubt we were all likely having drought deja vu last night. And the great majority of it was on Josh. I'm pissed this morning, and not feeling much to be optimistic about. That said, I'm also keeping a glimmer of hope they can turn it around, but we struggle with the Jets and the Dolphins look like an incredibly dangerous team.

Comment

Working...
                              X