Clear All
  • Woodman
    Legendary Zoner
    • Apr 2014

Re: All news NFL

For Broncos, Russell Wilson trade could go from horrible to worse

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Woodman
      Legendary Zoner
      • Apr 2014

Rayshawn Jenkins lines up visits with Seahawks, 49ers, Packers

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Woodman
        Legendary Zoner
        • Apr 2014

Avonte Maddox taking free-agent visit with Saints

Comment

• Woodman
          Legendary Zoner
          • Apr 2014

“A lot of emotion in this,” he said. “I just want to say THANK YOU Green Bay. Thank you for the last 11 years. It’s been a hell of a run. I always wanted to raise a Lombardi on Lombardi avenue, but I will never complain. I gave it my all. I always gave it my best no matter the circumstance and to me, that truly was enough. My 32 year old self is so damn proud of that 21 year old with no facial hair, bushy tail kid that just wanted to do his best. I’m so proud of you. For whatever happens next, I look forward to it. To the city and fans all across the world, I just want to say thank you. To the entire organization, Thank you. To entire coaching staffs, Thank you. To the entire support staff, Thank you. To my wife and daughter (Frankie and Felix): I hope you are proud. To my family (Debbie, Karl, Eric, Andrew, and Danielle): I hope I represented our name with pride these past 11 years in Green Bay. I cannot thank everyone, so I hope this post will suffice. Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile, because it happened.”

David Bakhtiari bids farewell to Green Bay - NBC Sports

Comment

• Woodman
            Legendary Zoner
            • Apr 2014

Lloyd Cushenberry agrees to sign with Titans

Comment

• Woodman
              Legendary Zoner
              • Apr 2014

Report- Broncos agree to sign S Brandon Jones

Comment

• Woodman
                Legendary Zoner
                • Apr 2014

Vikings re-sign David Quessenberry, Blake Brandel

Quessenberry played in 16 games and made four starts for the Vikings during the 2023 season. He previously played for the Bills, Titans and Texans, who drafted him in the sixth round of the 2013 draft. Quessenberry made his debut for Houston in 2017 after battling and beating cancer.
                Brandel played in 39 games and made five starts for Minnesota over the last three seasons.
                Left guard Dalton Risner also played out the final year of his contract and he remains set to become a free agent this week.

Comment

• Woodman
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Apr 2014

Jonah Jackson, Rams agree to three-year deal

Comment

• Woodman
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Apr 2014

Colby Parkinson agrees to deal with Rams

Comment

• Woodman
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Apr 2014

Cashman has agreed to a three-year contract with the Vikings. His agents told Tom Pelissero of NFL Network it could be worth up to $25.5 million.
                      The 27-year-old Cashman was born and raised in Minnesota and played his college football at Minnesota.
                      Cashman was a 2019 fifth-round pick of the Jets and played three years there. He was then traded to the Texans in 2022 and played two more years in Houston.
                      Last year was Cashman’s best NFL season, as he emerged as a 13-game starter in Houston. Now the Vikings will expect him to be a starter in Minnesota as well.

Blake Cashman agrees to contract with Vikings - NBC Sports

Comment

• Woodman
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Apr 2014

Jaguars, Wil Lutz agree to three-year deal

Comment

• Woodman
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Apr 2014

Patriots tell DeVante Parker he will be released

Comment

• Woodman
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Apr 2014

Report- Falcons agree to terms with TE Charlie Woerner

Comment

• Woodman
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Apr 2014

Falcons agree to one-year deal with Jeff Okudah

Comment

• Woodman
                                Legendary Zoner
                                • Apr 2014

Tyquan Lewis sticking with Colts on two-year deal

Comment

Working...
                                X