• Woodman
    Legendary Zoner
    • Apr 2014

Re: 2023 Coaching Hot Seat

Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
    There is no fixing Pickett.

He's awful.

But so is Matt Canada.

If the Steelers somehow make the playoffs, Tomlin legitimately should get some consideration for Coach of the Year.
    100% spot on !!

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Cntrygal
      Visually stunning but camera-shy.
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by notacon
      The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Woodman
        Legendary Zoner
        • Apr 2014

Maybe the Jets should consider firing their OC.

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Mace
          Haha...yeah you think so ?
          • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Woodman View Post
          That's a Rodgers guy, until he has a Rodgers next year I doubt it. Rodgers will show everyone how the game is played, with Rodgers guys.

Staley from SD, Rivera look bad.....Reich is looking worse with a mercurial owner. And no, I wouldn't hire any of them. I don't see Hackett and Saleh going without Rodgers, and I'm dubious Belichick does with a prime draft pick to reload at QB, unless he "moves upstairs" and still has his hand in the kitchen. Eberflus in Chicago looks hapless. McVay might lose his love of coaching again, Dennis Allen won't dig NO out, and Todd Bowles is just a better DC than HC.

If they all bite the bullet, Bowles is a jewel at DC, but there's no way McDermott gets past himself to think of hiring him.

Comment

• Woodman
            Legendary Zoner
            • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Mace View Post
            That's a Rodgers guy, until he has a Rodgers next year I doubt it. Rodgers will show everyone how the game is played, with Rodgers guys.

Staley from SD, Rivera look bad.....Reich is looking worse with a mercurial owner. And no, I wouldn't hire any of them. I don't see Hackett and Saleh going without Rodgers, and I'm dubious Belichick does with a prime draft pick to reload at QB, unless he "moves upstairs" and still has his hand in the kitchen. Eberflus in Chicago looks hapless. McVay might lose his love of coaching again, Dennis Allen won't dig NO out, and Todd Bowles is just a better DC than HC.

Excellent young man excellent !!!!!

Comment

• Mace
              Haha...yeah you think so ?
              • Mar 2013

Excellent young man excellent !!!!!
              You're going to be sore at me for saying I think Leslie Frazier is welcomed back with clapping for the next season which gets McDermott fired.

Comment

• Woodman
                Legendary Zoner
                • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Mace View Post
                You're going to be sore at me for saying I think Leslie Frazier is welcomed back with clapping for the next season which gets McDermott fired.
                I said in a post earlier today it wouldn't shock me.

Comment

• Woodman
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Apr 2014

Robert Saleh “not worried” about his job security (nor should he be)

It took eleven games. It took seven losses. It took four losses in a row.

It came after Friday’s 34-13 loss to the Dolphins.

Jets coach Robert Saleh was asked by reporters whether he’s worried about his job security.

“No, I’m not worried,” Saleh said.

He shouldn’t be. This entire mess is a direct result of an organizational decision to sell its soul for Aaron Rodgers.

Comment

• Novacane
                    • Jul 2002

Aaron Rodgers makes that call and Hackett is his buddy.

Comment

• Novacane
                      • Jul 2002

Sean McDermott should be on this list.

Comment

• Woodman
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
                        Sean McDermott should be on this list.
                        gotta be.

Comment

• Woodman
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Apr 2014

Panthers fire Frank Reich

After just 11 games, the Panthers are moving on from their head coach.
                          Carolina has fired Frank Reich, the team announced on Monday morning.
                          “I met with coach Reich this morning and informed him that he will not continue as head coach of the Carolina Panthers,” team owner David Tepper said in a statement. “I want to thank Frank for his dedication and service, and we wish him well.

Comment

• Cntrygal
                            Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                            • Jul 2002

Panthers fire Frank Reich

After just 11 games, the Panthers are moving on from their head coach.
                            Carolina has fired Frank Reich, the team announced on Monday morning.
                            “I met with coach Reich this morning and informed him that he will not continue as head coach of the Carolina Panthers,” team owner David Tepper said in a statement. “I want to thank Frank for his dedication and service, and we wish him well.
                            This surprised me this morning...
                            Originally posted by notacon
                            The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Woodman
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Cntrygal View Post
                              This surprised me this morning...
                              Just a terrible owner.

Comment

• Woodman
                                Legendary Zoner
                                • Apr 2014

David Tepper is the current example of the NFL owner most out of his element and least willing to admit it. He made billions playing money games. He thinks those skills will allow him to win plenty of football games. They don’t and they won’t.

David Tepper is the problem with the Panthers - NBC Sports

Comment

Working...
                                X