I've Never Hated a Buffalo Coach as Much as I hate McD...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Luisito23
    Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
    • Apr 2003

I've Never Hated a Buffalo Coach as Much as I hate McD...

In all of my years of being a Buffalo Bills' fan, there's never been a coach I've despised more than this clown...

And that's saying a lot...

I can't read, hear, or watch anything he does anymore, and it started way before the 13 seconds garbage...

I count the days when this guy is finally, nothing but a bad memory.
    "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
    ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
    ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
    ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

• Woodman
    Legendary Zoner
    • Apr 2014

Re: I've Never Hated a Buffalo Coach as Much as I hate McD...

Your young

Hank Bullough.

Mike Mularkey

Greg Williams

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Mad Max
      Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Luisito23 View Post
      In all of my years of being a Buffalo Bills' fan, there's never been a coach I've despised more than this clown...

And that's saying a lot...

I can't read, hear, or watch anything he does anymore, and it started way before the 13 seconds garbage...

I count the days when this guy is finally, nothing but a bad memory.
      I get folks are upset after another loss…but you despise McDermott worse than Jauron? Greg Williams? Marrone? Sexy Rexy?

I’m in the camp that he needs replacing but let’s not get carried away.

Comment

• Luisito23
        • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Mad Max View Post
        you despise McDermott worse than Jauron? Greg Williams? Marrone? Sexy Rexy?
        Yes, I do...

All garbage coaches, but...

JP. Lostman..Rob Johnson...EJ Manuel..Trent Edwards...

What's McD's excuse?
        ***Marv Levy.***

***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
        ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• YardRat
          Well, lookie here...
          • Dec 2004

Wrecks Wryan is at the top of my list. Not far behind is Hank Bullough, Harvey Johnson and Gregg Williams.
          YardRat Wall of Fame
          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Luisito23
            • Apr 2003

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
            Wrecks Wryan is at the top of my list.
            LOL, at least he was entertaining...
            ***Marv Levy.***

***Thurman Thomas.***

***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• Mace
              Haha...yeah you think so ?
              • Mar 2013

I don't think I'll ever get past Jauron, my friend.

"Well, we went out there to play football and compete.....the other team did too.....they played football and competed.....we did too....and....uh....the game came down to who scored more points.....it always does....because we were competing.....and played some football....but they did too....I mean competing and playing football....and well....ah....the way it ended was a competition between teams competing and playing football....we'll go out there again next week to compete with another team playing football....and they'll mean to play some football with us and compete.....and score more points because that's how it is in this league....you go and compete to score some points.....and the other team is doing that too....."

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Mad Max View Post
                I get folks are upset after another loss…but you despise McDermott worse than Jauron? Greg Williams? Marrone? Sexy Rexy?

I’m in the camp that he needs replacing but let’s not get carried away.
                All those are worse than McD but I see the OP’s point for one reason: All those coaches were losers but they never had the high powered O that McD does. They didn’t have a top 5 QB like McD does.

If any of the coaches you mentioned actually coached well, those rosters would have gotten them a wild card. If McD could coach well, we would have won a SB.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• sahlensguy
                  • Mar 2015

McD got the team and everyone else through the Hamlin incident, on top of all the other trauma's of last season. And for it, he'll never be that hated.

Comment

• sukie
                    Seriously?
                    • Sep 2012

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                    All those are worse than McD but I see the OP’s point for one reason: All those coaches were losers but they never had the high powered O that McD does. They didn’t have a top 5 QB like McD does.

If any of the coaches you mentioned actually coached well, those rosters would have gotten them a wild card. If McD could coach well, we would have won a SB.
                    Coaching AND execution on the field wins super owls. Bellicheck won squat at the white board

Comment

• Luisito23
                      • Apr 2003

Originally posted by sahlensguy View Post
                      he'll never be that hated.
                      I hate McD. the coach, have nothing, whatsoever against him aa a person.
                      ***Marv Levy.***

***Thurman Thomas.***

***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• OpIv37
                        Acid Douching Asswipe
                        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by sukie View Post
                        Coaching AND execution on the field wins super owls. Bellicheck won squat at the white board
                        We had execution in 21 and 22.
                        MiKiDo Facebook
                        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BillsFanCupp38
                          • Mar 2004

Stop. McDermott is a good football coach. He's second only to Levy.
                          Jeremy Cupp

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                            Peterman Sucks!
                            • Mar 2006

I've never seen a coach get less with more than Marty McDermott.

As bad as the coaches like Bullough, Stephenson, Williams, etc were...look at the talent level those rosters had.

Not only were we overmatched on the sidelines in a lot of games, we were overmatched on the field.

We are no longer overmatched on the field, but we're overmatched on the sidelines week after week.

Comment

• Chet
                              Allenhu Joshbar
                              • Feb 2017

Send him packing the Leslie Frazier way so he can keep his dignity. If he leaves quietly now then give him a place in the ring of honor once a more competent coach who has evolved with today’s game wins us the SB. McD deserves that for ending the drought and returning respect to the franchise.

He has to go though. Can’t motivate, can’t adapt, and the team is backsliding

Comment

Working...
                              X