• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mad Max
    Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
    • Mar 2003

It’s early yet but so far so great

With Joe “don’t call me Mike” Brady.

Complete and immediate 180 in offensive efficiency, a cool and confident demeanor and refreshing/believable interviews.

This might become a no lose for us. McDermot sorts out his deficiencies and we have a great coaching duo, if he doesn’t he’s launched and we already have a competent replacement on staff.

Maybe I’m just looking for any port in the storm…but it’s interviews like this that make me believe there’s a good chance we have something:

• Novacane
    • Jul 2002

Re: It’s early yet but so far so great

Holy ****!!! A coach that doesn't blame everyone but himself!

Comment

• BuffaloBlitz83
      We play to win the game!
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
      If McDermott is fired which I expect if they miss the Playoffs. Brady likely is replaced by new coaches oc choice

Comment

• Mad Max
        Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
        Exactly…even though everyone knows it was Davis’ fault, Brady didn’t bus him. I also feel like this guy will actually work hard on not making the same mistakes twice. There’s hope.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Mad Max View Post
          Exactly…even though everyone knows it was Davis’ fault, Brady didn’t bus him. I also feel like this guy will actually work hard on not making the same mistakes twice. There’s hope.
          He's not wrong in blaming coaching, either.

This situation should be practiced, and practiced often, you would think. There should not have been any "option" or "choice" to it. If a team shows all out blitz, and the inside, or middle of the field is clear of any defenders, which it would be in that case, then the ball should go to the easiest spot for a completion. Outside is not that spot.

Comment

Working...
          X