Thread: Trevor Lawrence

Thanks
    Thanked 7,602 Times in 6,156 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Trevor Lawrence

Jaguars head coach Doug Pederson offered updates on a couple of injured offensive players during his Wednesday press conference.

Quarterback Trevor Lawrence was the first name to come up and Pederson said that he is “progressing well” after he suffered a concussion late in last Sunday night’s loss to the Ravens. Lawrence remains in the concussion protocol and will need to keep progressing over the next few days if he’s going to play against the Buccaneers.

C.J. Beathard will be in line to start if Lawrence isn’t able to get the green light.

Trevor Lawrence "progressing well," remains in concussion protocol - NBC Sports

2. Post thanked by:

Cntrygal (12-20-2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,602 Times in 6,156 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Trevor Lawrence

Once in a dominant position and a team that beat us in "London" can now be playing themselves right out of the playoff picture entirely.

After 3 straight losses:

AFC South Standings:

Jaguars 8-6
    Colts 8-6
    Texans 8-6

Thanks
    Thanked 26,309 Times in 13,733 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Like I said before, I won't root for injuries (unless Tom Brady comes back- **** him), but we've been burned by them so many times, so if injuries hurt other teams and/or help us, I won't complain.

I've got no love for Lawrence. He tortured Notre Dame in college and he hurt Buffalo this year. So, again, I'm not actively rooting for him to be injured but it doesn't bother me that he is.

That being said, it's crazy how many teams are succeeding with backup QB's this season.

5. Post thanked by:

kscdogbillsfan1221 (12-20-2023)

Registered User kscdogbillsfan1221's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,905 Times in 2,086 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37 View Post
    Like I said before, I won't root for injuries (unless Tom Brady comes back- **** him), but we've been burned by them so many times, so if injuries hurt other teams and/or help us, I won't complain.

I've got no love for Lawrence. He tortured Notre Dame in college and he hurt Buffalo this year. So, again, I'm not actively rooting for him to be injured but it doesn't bother me that he is.

That being said, it's crazy how many teams are succeeding with backup QB's this season.
    totally agreed

it's almost though, that there are so many injured qb's that it's backups playing backups many times, so someone has to win.
    I came.
    I saw.
    I conquered.

7. Post thanked by:

OpIv37 (12-20-2023)

The Meathead of Muslims! ticatfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,538 Times in 2,765 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

And lost Rourke to the pats on waivers. Not overly bright. Pats have their new tom brady.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37 View Post

Funny same thing in the CFL , this yr with back ups.
    Political correctness ( or cancel culture as it is called today) is a doctrine fostered by a delusional ,illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by MSM which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
    Harry S Truman 1941.