X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JATMtheJATM
    • Aug 2012

Re: Krebs

Maintenance day cast is now talking about Krebs recent play as a center with better wingers and how his offense is starting to show a little. They mentioned he had aajor Achilles injury his draft year and his development was slowed by the pandemic. So they believe it's coming.
    Flag of Ukraine.svg

Comment

• jamze132
      • Jun 2003

I’ve seen nothing from him since his more prominent role. And is it me or does little Benson get rocked by everyone on the other team? Lol

Comment

• JATMtheJATM
        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by jamze132 View Post
        I’ve seen nothing from him since his more prominent role. And is it me or does little Benson get rocked by everyone on the other team? Lol
        Benson is 18 and he's a little dude. He will figure it out.
        Flag of Ukraine.svg

Comment

• jamze132
          • Jun 2003

Originally posted by JATMtheJATM View Post
          Benson is 18 and he's a little dude. He will figure it out.
          You sure do have a lot of faith in a team that’s looking at 13 straight **** seasons.

Comment

• JATMtheJATM
            • Aug 2012

Originally posted by jamze132 View Post
            You sure do have a lot of faith in a team that’s looking at 13 straight **** seasons.
            You have to ride the highs and lows. I can't get caught up in the game to game ups and downs. Growth isnt static. Regression happens. That's what this season is. A series of regressions. Guys getting injured and struggling to heal and get comfortable.

It's disappointing. I'm frustrated. At times Im fed up. But I have to look at things through a wide lens.

Benson is 18 years old. 5 foot 10, and listed under 160 pounds. He's going to get pushed around until he fills out and figures out the NHL game. If he's 23 and having the same issues, yeah. I'll be worried.
            Flag of Ukraine.svg

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by JATMtheJATM View Post
              You have to ride the highs and lows. I can't get caught up in the game to game ups and downs. Growth isnt static. Regression happens. That's what this season is. A series of regressions. Guys getting injured and struggling to heal and get comfortable.

It's disappointing. I'm frustrated. At times Im fed up. But I have to look at things through a wide lens.

Benson is 18 years old. 5 foot 10, and listed under 160 pounds. He's going to get pushed around until he fills out and figures out the NHL game. If he's 23 and having the same issues, yeah. I'll be worried.
              I'm just under 5'10" and when I graduated college I weighted around 165. I was a beanpole. I had no muscle mass. I can't imagine trying to compete physically with NHL players at that size .
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞