• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • notacon
    • Aug 2012

Re: 92% of NFL players want grass fields

Originally posted by sukie View Post
    The objection that Detroit and Minnesota cannot have real turf? The objection where you said they could use grow lights ?

that objection?

just because something hasn’t been done doesn’t make it possible either.

comparing indoor nfl natural playing surfaces to personal computer proliferation is almost juvenile. I was surprised you omitted the electric vehicles that were all the rage back in 1909 that were wiped out by the advancement of the more advantageous ICE vehicles.
    Except the idea that "Detroit and Minnesota cannot have real turf" is FALSE and belied by the facts that you refuse to hear or accept.

No matter, the facts and evidence do not need your approval to be accurate, credible facts, which, undeniably they are.

Jesus. Growing and maintaining plant based living things inside a dome HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE AND IS STILL BEING DONE VERY SUCCESSFULLY FOR YEARS!!!

Your denial of these facts IS juvenile and absurd.

Comment

• sukie
      Seriously?
      • Sep 2012

Where has indoor playing turf been grown successfully for years?

seriously it’s obviously simple to list 1 fully indoor sports arena that uses this widely known technology. It doesn’t even have to be environmentally friendly. Just one and the sport it is maintained to handle.

Comment

• notacon
        • Aug 2012

Where has indoor playing turf been grown successfully for years?

seriously it’s obviously simple to list 1 fully indoor sports arena that uses this widely known technology. It doesn’t even have to be environmentally friendly. Just one and the sport it is maintained to handle.
        I have already addressed that canard and even gave you a hint...

If you read my all of each one of of my posts on this thread (all the way though not just Cliff notes skimming) it's all there already.

Hint...it's unnecessary to use the word "grass" (or "turf") in your silly query.

Comment

• sukie
          Seriously?
          • Sep 2012

So let me know when a viable technology emerges and is adopted anywhere in the world to maintain natural contact sports turf 100% indoors.

until then your over use of the word canard is in of itself Canardic.

Comment

• notacon
            • Aug 2012

So let me know when a viable technology emerges and is adopted anywhere in the world to maintain natural contact sports turf 100% indoors.

until then your over use of the word canard is in of itself Canardic.
            So let me know when you accept undeniable facts, evidence and reality that your doubtful "viable technology" is ALREADY being adopted to maintain LIVING PLANTS!!! And has been for YEARS!!!

It is a TOTALLY IRRELEVANT CANARD to limit your assertions to the constipated "natural contact sports turf 100% indoors".

I've already addressed why that has not happened for a NFL team...YET. In any event, even that constipated criteria IS going to be adopted in 2026 for FIFA World Cup. Don't try to say that soccer is not a "contact sport". It's a (lame) distinction without a difference.

Anyway, I'm letting you know now.

Comment

• sukie
              Seriously?
              • Sep 2012

The places you listed are putting in temporary grass for World Cup. The Dallas stadium is retractable roof.

the turf at Vegas for superbowl was horrid because it wasn’t railed outside. It was over watered and shoved indoors where it actually began to rot. Wouldn’t have happened if moved outdoors to dry.

shoving grass in for FIFA isn’t playing football.

the tech isn’t there for grass in Minnesota or Detroit. Those stadiums will get a waiver along with Chicago’s planned new dome

Did I mention the tech isn’t there?

Comment

• notacon
                • Aug 2012

The places you listed are putting in temporary grass for World Cup. The Dallas stadium is retractable roof.

the turf at Vegas for superbowl was horrid because it wasn’t railed outside. It was over watered and shoved indoors where it actually began to rot. Wouldn’t have happened if moved outdoors to dry.

shoving grass in for FIFA isn’t playing football.

the tech isn’t there for grass in Minnesota or Detroit. Those stadiums will get a waiver along with Chicago’s planned new dome

Did I mention the tech isn’t there?
                This is SO tedious.

You keep on bringing back ZOMBIE talking points after I killed them several times.

Comment

• sukie
                  Seriously?
                  • Sep 2012

Only way my “no natural turf in Ford Field” changes is when someone does it in similar environments. Tech doesn’t exist. When it does then fine but it doesn’t.

it’s not greedy owners hiding this fancy tech either. Let’s see how the pitches look while 180 lb guys prance around on it during World Cup. Especially a couple games in.

hope it’s better than the crappy Super Bowl turf.

Comment

• notacon
                    • Aug 2012

Only way my “no natural turf in Ford Field” changes is when someone does it in similar environments. Tech doesn’t exist. When it does then fine but it doesn’t.

it’s not greedy owners hiding this fancy tech either. Let’s see how the pitches look while 180 lb guys prance around on it during World Cup. Especially a couple games in.

hope it’s better than the crappy Super Bowl turf.

The silly (that have been debunked over and over and over and over and over and over again) Zombie arguments just won't stop coming....

Comment

• sukie
                      Seriously?
                      • Sep 2012

You have debunked nothing. You been spending time (too much) under grow lights?

whenever you are short answered with silly pics is your unconscious sign of surrender.

wake this thread up during World Cup… or if Minnesota goes “grass”

Comment

• notacon
                        • Aug 2012

You have debunked nothing. You been spending time (too much) under grow lights?

whenever you are short answered with silly pics is your unconscious sign of surrender.

wake this thread up during World Cup… or if Minnesota goes “grass”

Your arguments are as dead as Michael Jackson.

Comment

Working...
                        X