DIFFERENCE IN THE BILL'S AND CHEIFS .....very simple..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • notacon
    • Aug 2012

Re: DIFFERENCE IN THE BILL'S AND CHEIFS .....very simple..

It's been fun bantering with you Gooby, but we are both dug into our positions and the evidence, facts and plain common sense favor mine (which is why I embraced it in the first place) your continuing misrepresentation of what I have actually written which describes the basis my position is annoying and tiresome.

Especially the dishonest canard that I am "blaming" Josh Allen for the latest loss and why the Bills have not gotten to a Super Bowl during his young career.

I am not "blaming" Josh Allen as much as I am accurately observing that he has failed to rise to the level (and frequency) of Mahomes in clutch play at the most critical times. Does not mean that he won't in the future....in fact I not only believe that Josh will do so, but he will bring more than one Lombardi to Buffalo once he learns the lessons that Kurt Warner so aptly observed.

Since you brought up INT's in your lame effort to downplay Donovan McNabb's stellar career, here is one last stat that I'll leave you with.

Career INT % from BEST to WORST for the four QB's that have been mentioned....

1. Patrick Mahomes - 1.8%
    2. Alex Smith - 2.1%
    3. Donovan McNabb - 2.2%
    4. Josh Allen - 2.5%

With that final fact that supports my arguments, I rest my case.

Comment

Working...
    X