• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RandyMoss84
    • Mar 2004

Re: Araiza signed

Originally posted by notacon View Post
    The bills may be kicking themselves for not signing Araiza, sooner rather than later.
    I doubt Araiza wants to sign with the Bills after not keeping him on the roster after the court case is over and I do not blame him for that

Comment

• YardRat
      Well, lookie here...
      • Dec 2004

Shouldn't have drafted him to begin with, waste of a draft pick with or without the baggage.
      YardRat Wall of Fame
      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• sahlensguy
        • Mar 2015

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
        Shouldn't have drafted him to begin with, waste of a draft pick with or without the baggage.
        Fair

Comment

• Woodman
          Legendary Zoner
          • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Bill Cody View Post
          With our offense the punter isn't nearly as important as the kicker. We need an upgrade there.
          I'd be looking for both positions to see change.

The placekicker is obvious.

Punter pulls a hammy running 15 yards ...... no thanks we need a better athlete.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Goobylal
            • Jan 2004

It's good to see he gets another chance after being wrongfully accused by a ho with a shyster for a lawyer. That it's with the Chefs sucks, but he's not going to make a difference in them winning and losing and he's replacing the best punter in the league. But I hope he has a long career as an average punter who goes from team to team.

And I saw an interview with him a few months ago and he basically said the Bills didn't have his back. I knew then he would never re-sign with them.

And if Chris Jones leaves in FA, who cares who they sign at punter?

Comment

• Bill Cody
              • Sep 2004

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
              The draft is full of waste. Close to 90% of 6th rounders don't make the team. The idea that you should never draft a punter is wrong.

Comment

• daryls61
                • Jan 2013

Epic Fail by Bills not so sign Punt God. They trotted Martin out there against Chiefs and he couldn't punt. Should of IR'd him and signed Punt God back then. what a fail. The curse of the PUNT GOD is alive and well.
                The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us. Just my 2 Cents.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"'Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum." - Winston Scott in John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum

#Cup or Bust 2024 #Bowl or Bust 2024 - It is the way.

Comment

• Woodman
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Apr 2014

Originally posted by daryls61 View Post
                  Epic Fail by Bills not so sign Punt God. They trotted Martin out there against Chiefs and he couldn't punt. Should of IR'd him and signed Punt God back then. what a fail. The curse of the PUNT GOD is alive and well.
                  It was an insane choice ...........

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• sahlensguy
                    • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Woodman View Post
                    It was an insane choice ...........
                    I wanted Araiza to work out for the Bill's like everyone else, but he was a project when we drafted him. Could punt it in the lake but he didn't have much else and never took a regular season snap in the league. I would have been mortified seeing him on his first active roster in a Bill's playoff game.

Comment

• Woodman
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Apr 2014

Originally posted by sahlensguy View Post
                      I wanted Araiza to work out for the Bill's like everyone else, but he was a project when we drafted him. Could punt it in the lake but he didn't have much else and never took a regular season snap in the league. I would have been mortified seeing him on his first active roster in a Bill's playoff game.
                      We'll find out soon enough if he's any good.

I'm sure the Chiefs liked what they saw when he auditioned for them.

Playoff I get it ....... but he had to be a better choice than the injured Martin.

Martin IMO should have been IR'D he was still injured.

Araiza was our starter until the accusations were made ..... he won the job.

Comment

• Goobylal
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by daryls61 View Post
                        I'll bet anything Araiza didn't want to return because the Bills, right or wrong, didn't have his back.

Comment

• Woodman
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Goobylal View Post
                          I'll bet anything Araiza didn't want to return because the Bills, right or wrong, didn't have his back.
                          I'm sure if we had made the offer he would have taken the employment.

I'm sure he was pissed however.

Comment

• Bill Cody
                            • Sep 2004

I wouldn't have been worried

Comment

• sahlensguy
                              • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Bill Cody View Post
                              I wouldn't have been worried
                              Hey, maybe he would have picked up that 1st down on the fake. We'll never know...

Comment

• Bill Cody
                                • Sep 2004

Hey, maybe he would have picked up that 1st down on the fake. We'll never know...
                                ugh

You had to bring that play up

Comment

Working...
                                X