So where do we stand after today's bloodletting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • notacon
    • Aug 2012

Re: So where do we stand after today's bloodletting?

BTW, Opi. I am going to make an early prediction that I will bookmark and bring back no matter how it turns out.

I predict the Bills will have more wins in 2024 that the 11 they had in 2023.

Comment

• notacon
      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by jamze132 View Post

Do you hear yourself? You’re the most narcissistic poster this board has ever seen! It’s my civic duty to call your BS out, especially when you’re calling other posters out for having a different opinion than you. Isn’t their a Reddit thread somewhere you can play in?
      Do you hear YOURSELF???

You are stalking me, just to harass...it's really creepy. If this was in the real world, outside just the internet, I'd have a restraining order taken out on you.

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by notacon View Post
        You mean sourpuss fans like you in DC area for over a decade- say he was a disappointment?!?!? So what?

Jesus. You whined that "...we lost multiple starters and have no cap space to replace them."But, yet, we've "replaced" almost all of the of the starters already.

Your lame premise has already been disproved by reality. While ignoring the fact that who YOU considered the Bills biggest threat in the AFCE has been decimated by quality starters left and right....MUCH worse than the quality of players the Bills have moved on

We already have a replacement at C, McGovern is little fall off from Morse....but younger.

We retained the best two DL in Jones and Oliver.

Floyd has been replaced with Epenesa...younger with little drop off. Floyd noticeably dropped off as the season progressed. The expectation that Von Miller will be closer to his all-pro self after more time to heal is more likely than not.

Tre' White was replaced a while ago. He has barely been a reliable starter the past three years. Douglas is more than able. Benford is young and only getting better. Crapping over Elam at this point in his young career is short sighted at best.

Samuel is a clear upgrade from Davis. Does not mean the Bills will stop there. Drafting a WR is almost a given. And there are plenty that are excellent, ready to step in for substantial contribution. Shakir is only getting better and better. Kincaid is a budding star.

S is a an issue, but Poyer, even if he stayed was already an issue. His fall off has been noticeable. That's why he could only get closer to vet minimum than any a quality starter S offer.

The drafts is still to come. After June 1 and $10M in cap space is available because of the Tre' White (smart) cut, means more talent can come in.

Every team has a 25% turnover in roster every year. This team is FAR from formed. Yet, you **** on them with reckless abandon.

All of this is not "homerism" it's reality.
        AGAIN with the Homer bull**** about replacing Floyd with Epenesa when they were both here at the same time. It’s ****ing nonsense.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

BTW, Opi. I am going to make an early prediction that I will bookmark and bring back no matter how it turns out.

I predict the Bills will have more wins in 2024 that the 11 they had in 2023.
          The Bills won’t make the playoffs. Mark it now.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Clumpy
            is looking for the Southern Cross for the first time!
            • Mar 2022

Day 2 of free agent frenzy and the season is officially over

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Clumpy View Post
              Day 2 of free agent frenzy and the season is officially over
              2024 was over when they signed Von Miller and bet the house that they’d win a title before they had to deal with this year’s cap.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Clumpy
                • Mar 2022

There was absolutely nothing wrong with the Von Miller signing. He was a force until his injury

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

There was absolutely nothing wrong with the Von Miller signing. He was a force until his injury
                  If we had won a title before his cap hit ****ed us, there would have been nothing wrong with it. But we didn’t.

It won’t go down as one of the worst in NFL history, but it’s the worst in team history and one of the worst in recent memory.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mad Max
                    Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
                    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                    Opi aka the Troll King with another chunk of tasty chum thrown into the water

prepare for the thousand word rebuttal

Comment

• Clumpy
                      • Mar 2022

Last time I checked injuries are part of the game and that is a risk with any player regardless of contract.

Comment

• Mad Max
                        Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
                        • Mar 2003

Last time I checked injuries are part of the game and that is a risk with any player regardless of contract.
                        Opi can see the future though don’t you know?

He prognosticates often. He’s usually wrong but it’s what he does.

He’s much better at prognosticating past events.

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

They took a risk that an old player wouldn’t get injured and the gamble didn’t pay off. It wasn’t really that unreasonable of a move at the time, but sometimes the moves are judged by the results and not the original context. Maybe that’s fair, maybe that’s not… I’m not really interested in that debate.

The reality is that the results didn’t happen and now we are paying the consequences. We didn’t get the title and now we’re going to waste at least 2-3 years of Josh’s prime fixing it.
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• jamze132
                            Don’t hate…
                            • Jun 2003

Do you hear YOURSELF???

You are stalking me, just to harass...it's really creepy. If this was in the real world, outside just the internet, I'd have a restraining order taken out on you.
                            Just replying to your BS…you can relax sparkles… the real world

You truly are narcissistic. Go Bills!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                            Oh boy.

Why won’t they make it? Mark it now…

Comment

• OpIv37
                              Acid Douching Asswipe
                              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by jamze132 View Post
                              Just replying to your BS…you can relax sparkles… the real world

You truly are narcissistic. Go Bills!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh boy.

Why won’t they make it? Mark it now…
                              It’s not complicated. They lost talent and have no cap space to make it up. Under McD, they are notorious for starting slow, getting hot late, yet somehow still blowing it in the playoffs despite supposedly “getting hot at the right time.”

The talent to do that simply won’t be there this time.
                              MiKiDo Facebook
                              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Ginger Vitis
                                • Feb 2009

It's official.. OPIV thinks the jets and the dolphins are better than the bills

Comment

Working...
                                X