So where do we stand after today's bloodletting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Woodman
    Legendary Zoner
    • Apr 2014

Re: So where do we stand after today's bloodletting?

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
    What I think is irrelevant.
    Now you get it.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Woodman
      Legendary Zoner
      • Apr 2014

Originally posted by sukie View Post

Whats the latest figure with Josh Dawkins and Knox rework?
      Where's our capologist.

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Woodman
        Legendary Zoner
        • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Ginger Vitis View Post
        The bengals could trade Higgins..Chase.. and Hendrickson and OPIV would still think the Bengals are better than the Bills
        I'm beginning to think that's true.

Losing Mixon will hurt if they lose Higgins bye bye.

Comment

• Historian
          2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
          • Dec 2002

Originally posted by sukie View Post
          Even before he got hurt Cincy didn’t look good. Ravens were strong and Cleveland was tough. I don’t pencil in anyone as a clear winner.
          Agreed.

And you can never rule out Pittsburgh.

Tough division.

Comment

• notacon
            • Aug 2012

Strange to see you dismiss Cincy so easily. Baltimore- we didn't play them this year and we beat them the last time we did. I think they surpassed us but there's no way to prove it until we play, so there's no point in discussing them.

In 2022, Cincy was running up and down the field on us in limited action before Hamlin got hurt, then they whooped us in the playoffs.
            In 2023, the final was only 25-18 but the Bills scored a late TD to make it look closer than it was. They had 397 yards of offense and 36:38 TOP

We have shown zero answers for that team. That's why beating KC was so important this year. We could have gotten to the SB without playing them. Burrow won't be injured every year.
            So you STILL feel the need to misrepresent what I wrote. I am NOT "dismiss(ing) Cincy so easily. I stated a FACT, "Virtually EVERY NFL teams loses games, every year. BFD."...which is same as saying "Bears **** in the woods. BFD"

Of course your totally unrealistic and lame view on losses (again, which EVERY team has) allows you to **** on the Bills no matter who they lose to.

If they lose to a good team you whine that they can't beat good teams. When they lose to lesser teams (which every good NFL team does almost every year), you bellow that they cannot beat bad teams. And when they BEAT good teams, you usually predict that they WON'T before the game, and poo-poo the win AFTER they do.

No matter what, you find a way to **** on the Bills....like a biased idiotic Pats, Jets or Fin fan

YOU were the one that said....

Mark my words. Miami wins the Div, ceiling for the Bills is a wild card and first round exit. It’s not what I want but it’s where we are. What I want doesn’t change reality.
            It was BUFFALO that "was running up and down the field" on Miami, but still, you ignore reality, lionizing Miami (an unforgivable traitorous position for a real Bills fan) and **** on the Bills.

Did anyone actually watch Dallas? They’re gonna smoke us.
            Winning Sunday is nit happening. Too many people on this board are dismissing Dallas for no reason. Dax is going to shred this D.
            It was BUFFALO that "was running up and down the field" on Dallas, but still, you ignore reality, lionizing the "Boys (an unforgivable traitorous position for a real Bills fan) and **** on the Bills.

Jesus....your sourpuss routine is insufferable. tedious and boring.

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

Once again, nothing I’ve said before changes the reality that we lost multiple starters and have no cap space to replace them.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• notacon
                • Aug 2012

Once again, nothing I’ve said before changes the reality that we lost multiple starters and have no cap space to replace them.
                I addressed that in another thread. Your narrow minded anti-Bills diarrhea is ripe to be ignored.

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by notacon View Post
                  I addressed that in another thread. Your narrow minded anti-Bills diarrhea is ripe to be ignored.
                  I don't care what drivel you spew. Facts are facts. You see everything through red and blue colored glasses.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Historian
                    2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                    • Dec 2002

narrow minded anti-Bills diarrhea

Okay, that was funny!

Comment

• Typ0
                      honey pie
                      • Jul 2002

s ripe to be ignored.

except this part he obviously can't ignore it....

Comment

• notacon
                        • Aug 2012

I don't care what drivel you spew. Facts are facts. You see everything through red and blue colored glasses.
                        The "drivel" is mostly from YOU. The "facts" you cite are mostly not very important. For example, you ignore "facts" when you posted this in another thread...

Instant gratification? No. It's the insanity around here. "We lost 5 starters and we have no cap space. Meh, no big deal. Miami lost Wilkins- ha! They suck now!" It's mind-boggling.
                        Which illustrates your massive anti-Bills bias and undeniable blind spots.

First of all, as I responded to that specious (read: false) claim with "Uhhhhhh.....who said that ? Are you making **** up again???"

NO ONE is saying "Miami lost Wilkins- ha! They suck now!". The FACTS are that Miami lost a LOT more than WIlkins and a LOT more than the Bills.

NBC Sports has a running update on PTF's Top 100 Free agents.

Miami's update on both losses of "Top 100" FA and other significant players...

9. Dolphins defensive tackle Christian Wilkins (Agreed to four-year deal with Raiders on March 11.) - HUGE STARTER LOSS.
                        23. Dolphins offensive guard Robert Hunt (Agreed to five-year contract with Panthers on March 11.) - HUGE STARTER LOSS
                        30. Dolphins cornerback Xavien Howard - released 3/13/24 - significant STARTER loss
                        33. Dolphins center/guard Connor Williams most likely gone- Signed Aaron Brewer 3/12 - soon to be significant STARTER loss
                        43. Dolphins edge Andrew Van Ginkel (Agreed to sign with the Vikings on March 11.) - significant STARTER loss
                        62. Dolphins safety DeShon Elliott signed with Steelers 3/14/24 - significant loss

DT Raekwon Davis - 2023 opening day starter - signs with Colts 3/12 - significant STARTER loss
                        DE Emmanuel Ogbah - released 2/23/24 - significant STARTER loss
                        S Brandon Jones - signed by Denver 3/14/24 - significant loss
                        LB Jerome Baker - released 3/5/24 - significant loss

The Bills, on the other hand, (so far) have lost only two players in the "Top 100" FA....

38. Bills edge Leonard Floyd (Agreed to two-year deal with 49ers on March 11.)
                        74. Bills center Mitch Morse (Agreed to two-year deal with the Jaguars on March 11.)

Leo Floyd's able replacement is already on the team in Epenesa and the Bills smartly signed him to a new contract.

Morse's able replacement is also already on the team in McGovern, as the Bills also smartly restructured his contract.

The other "starters", they lost were either damaged goods, at the end of their careers (Tre' White & Poyer) or badly under performing (Gabe Davis).

Miami has been picking up some of Buffalo's cast offs. The paltry $2M to get Poyer illustrates how little value he has in the NFL today.

Miami is losing critical players left and right. While the Bills have been strategic in who they let walk and who they decide to keep. Every one of the moves makes perfect sense and bode well for the Bills going forward.

These are the "facts", but you are too narrow minded, and your anti-Bills colored glasses have your myopia preventing you from seeing reality, ignoring the fact that there is a long way to go until opening day 2024, and the roster is NO WHERE CLOSE to being completed.

Yeah...your "fact" that the Bills have "lost multiple starters and have no cap space to replace them" is mostly irrelevant.

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

I didn’t read that whole thing but I can’t take you seriously when you say things like Epenesa is Floyd’s replacement.

Last year we had both. It’s a rotational position. It works best when there are multiple talented players who can spell each other. Now we only have one of them, so that’s a problem.

Also, if Epenesa replaces Floyd, who replaces Epenesa?

It’s insane homer “logic.”
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Clumpy
                            is looking for the Southern Cross for the first time!
                            • Mar 2022

Comment

• Mad Max
                              Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
                              • Mar 2003

I didn’t read that whole thing but I can’t take you seriously when you say things like Epenesa is Floyd’s replacement.

Last year we had both. It’s a rotational position. It works best when there are multiple talented players who can spell each other. Now we only have one of them, so that’s a problem.

Also, if Epenesa replaces Floyd, who replaces Epenesa?

It’s insane homer “logic.”
                              Epenesa only had an absurdly low 36% snap count. Floyd had 53%.

As a reference Khalil Mack, Nick Bosa, Myles Garrett, Maxx Crosby all had at least 69%. Crosby had 95% and Mack and Garret both had over 76%.

AJ is young, healthy and productive. There’s no reason why he couldn’t double his snap count and mostly takeover for Floyd. Groot and any combo of the remaining Ends take the rest. It’s not that serious bro.

FYI AJ has stated he’s looking for more snaps and sacks (sorry the link is behind a paywall)

Comment

• Ginger Vitis
                                • Feb 2009

OPIAN logic " bills over the cap.. cut players... bills are worse off" " other nfl teams over the cap... cut players.. they will be fine"

At this point in time OPIV thinks the dolphins are in better shape than the bills

Comment

Working...
                                X