So where do we stand after today's bloodletting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Woodman
    Legendary Zoner
    • Apr 2014

Re: So where do we stand after today's bloodletting?

Originally posted by notacon View Post
    You bet your Negative Nancy anti-Bills ass I will "mark it now".
    Hell he was wrong as recently as this past season ..... so mark it for sure.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by TacklingDummy View Post
      You already know the outcome so no reason for you to watch.

But you are usually wrong 99 out of 100 times so you'll watch until you are right that 1 time just so you can say you were right, I Told you so.
      Everyone forgets about the decade plus where I was one of the few that were right....

Also, I never gloat when I'm right, because when I am, it's bad for the Bills and I'm not going to revel in that. So, stop making stuff up.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mad Max
        Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Woodman View Post
        Hell he was wrong as recently as this past season ..... so mark it for sure.
        Wasn’t he wrong about a lot of things this past season? To which wrong are you referring?

Comment

• notacon
          • Aug 2012

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
          Everyone forgets about the decade plus where I was one of the few that were right....

Also, I never gloat when I'm right, because when I am, it's bad for the Bills and I'm not going to revel in that. So, stop making stuff up.
          I'm not sure about "one of the few that were right" during some of the drought.

There were a LOT more that opined the Bills would do **** UNTIL they got a QB. In fact, that was the overriding sentiment.

I was "right" during that decade too. So what??? That was easy.

Lately, your predictions have been more than less terrible. I cited just a couple here about Miami and Dallas. I detailed the same kind of hubris during 2022, 2021 and 2020. Unfortunately (actually fortunately for you) we cannot access posts from between Nov. 2017 and September 2022...or else there would be a plethora of embarrassing and woefully wrong predictions to quote.

Last year, your preseason prediction was the Bills finishing 9-8. In October you said "Mark my words. Miami wins the Div, ceiling for the Bills is a wild card and first round exit"

I predicted....

"Bills lose two division games, same 4-2 record as 2022." The Bills did, in fact, go 4-2 in the division, although I reversed the expectation of sweeping the Pats and splitting with Miami.

"Lose two of the four games vs elite teams….Cincy, KC, Philly & Dallas. I don’t think the Bills lose at home vs Dallas." The Bills did, in fact lose two of those games and they did not lose to Dallas at home (you predicted that Dallas was going to "smoke us")

"One other loss to a team they have no business losing to." The Bills lost to Denver AND Pats....two teams "they have no business losing to" The JAX loss was not necessarily a "loss to a team they have no business losing to" although the bad Pats loss was...countered by sweeping Miami. Denver was particularly galling because they had that game won absent a brain dead 12 men on the filed penalty.

"12-5 record. Win AFCE for the fourth season in a row.

Best possible could be 13-4 if they sweep the Jets.

Worst is 11-6 if they lose three games to the elite four."

Pretty close to spot on.

Yep. The Bills DID win the AFCE for the fourth season in a row. While you quit on the Bills early and often.

While I wrote this after the HUGE Dallas win that you said the Bills had NO CHANCE to win........

Just the past two weeks, you predicted the Bills would LOSE (what else is new) vs KC and Dallas....further you said...
          Did anyone actually watch Dallas? They’re gonna smoke us.
          While I (and a lot of other people) said the Bills would win both of those games.

TODAY, I am predicting that the Bills WIN OUT and WIN the AFCE title (after Miami loses at least one of the games vs Dallas and Baltimore), while you are already on record saying...

Too late to think about the Div. Wild card is still a possibility.
          No, it's NOT "Too late to think about the Div.". It's more probable than not.

Give it up. You constantly BURY and QUIT on the Bills before they are even close to being dead.

Guess what...the Bills DID "win out" the Bills DID WIN the AFCE title and Miami DID lose at least one of the games vs Dallas and Baltimore.

Whether there was a "decade plus where I (you) was one of the few (I doubt that) that were right" during the years that it was relatively EASY (a LOT of us did) to predict doom and gloom has no bearing on the several years of ****ting on the Bills with abandon.

Now you are predicting that the 2024 Bills will not make the playoffs. That's your right to be wrong once again.

I have made the prediction that the Bills will win more than 11 games like in 2023.

I'm going to make another prediction....the Bills not only WILL make the playoffs they will do so by winning the AFCE for the FIFTH year in a row.

Either one of us can be correct....no one knows what is going to happen....but recent measure of who is closer to reality has only one of us with a credible record. It's not you.

Comment

• kscdogbillsfan1221
            • Nov 2007

Completely untrue

I specifically remember you starting a gloating thread after the hurricane wind game against the patriots

I’m sure there have been others. Not all the time but you do gloat.
            I came.
            I saw.
            I conquered.

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by kscdogbillsfan1221 View Post
              Completely untrue

I specifically remember you starting a gloating thread after the hurricane wind game against the patriots

So I gloated one time 3 years ago? Ok….
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• notacon
                • Aug 2012

Originally posted by kscdogbillsfan1221 View Post
                Completely untrue

Oh, I'm sure there are too.

The issue is not gloating or not gloating. I LOVE to gloat when I'm right because that means the Bills did WELL!!!

It's his proven record of almost pathological specious negativity on the Bills that Opi clearly and plainly admits with an epic self-own when he wrote......

"I never gloat when I'm right, because when I am, it's bad for the Bills..."

Yep. Opi IS literally saying that he is an anti-Bills blowhard as when he is "RIGHT" (very rarely) it's "BAD FOR THE BILLS".

Which means when he WRONG (almost always) it's GOOD for the Bills.

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

The issue is not gloating or not gloating. I LOVE to gloat when I'm right because that means the Bills did WELL!!!

It's his proven record of almost pathological specious negativity on the Bills that Opi clearly and plainly admits with an epic self-own when he wrote......

Yep. Opi IS literally saying that he is an anti-Bills blowhard as when he is "RIGHT" (very rarely) it's "BAD FOR THE BILLS".

Ok you’re sure? No. You stalk me relentlessly on here. You pull up my posts from 2 years ago at the drop of a hat. Yet, you’re “sure” on this but you have no examples. Ok.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• jamze132
                    Don’t hate…
                    • Jun 2003

Just when I think I can start to ignore most of your drivel you drop this crap on us. You gloat because you’re a narcissist.

Comment

• Woodman
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Mad Max View Post
                      Wasn’t he wrong about a lot of things this past season? To which wrong are you referring?
                      just pick a post any post.

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Woodman
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Ginger Vitis View Post
                        Incredibly OPIV had a moment of clarity.. he realized teams that win the division get to go to the playoffs and the other 3 teams in the AFC east are kinda meh.. and have tons of issues
                        and that's all subject to change depending on convenience.

Comment

• Woodman
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Apr 2014

That’s not really the point though. The teams in our div aren’t the problem. It’s the Chiefs, Bengals, probably the Ravens, Jax and Houston are gaining ground quickly…. And we are losing talent that we don’t have the cap space to replace.
                          Chiefs their turn is over.

Comment

• OpIv37
                            Acid Douching Asswipe
                            • Sep 2002

Sure it is. People here said the Patriots turn was over starting in 2004. It didn’t end til 2017.
                            MiKiDo Facebook
                            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• jamze132
                              Don’t hate…
                              • Jun 2003

Unfortunately that’s not true. Mahomes will dictate when it’s over.

Comment

• notacon
                                • Aug 2012

Ok you’re sure? No. You stalk me relentlessly on here. You pull up my posts from 2 years ago at the drop of a hat. Yet, you’re “sure” on this but you have no examples. Ok.
                                Originally posted by jamze132 View Post
                                Just when I think I can start to ignore most of your drivel you drop this crap on us. You gloat because you’re a narcissist.

Awwwwwww. You two can't stand that I'm right a LOT more than I'm wrong. While Opi is the opposite.

If we all want to hear Opi's tpye of anti-Bills diarrhea we could go to the Pats, Fins and Jets forum. Although they express a LOT more respect for the Bills than Opi does.

Comment

Working...
                                X