• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EDS
    • Jan 2003

Re: DaQuan Jones back?

Originally posted by ghz in pittsburgh View Post
    I'm actually on the fence for DQ, not because he's not good, but his age and health. Would like to see his contract to see if incentives are baked in.

Age is a theme and I think Beane at OBD recognizes that. All the major injuries last couple of years, White, Milano, Von, Hyde, Poyer (really fought thru but less effective) happened to senior (as in age) member of the team. Jones was pretty healthy in his career, but with the Bills, at his career twilight, we see him missing critical playoff game (the Bengals game) last year and missing 10 games this year and largely not himself after returning. If there is a line to gamble on Jones playing all 34 games of the extension plus playoff games, I'd bet the opposite.

They need to go younger at DT position. Quality DTs.
    Agreed. 300+ pound dudes tend to hit a wall quick and 32 is definitely pushing it. Bills definitely have a big draft need for a guy who can fill in as a starter sooner rather than later.

Comment

• Woodman
      Legendary Zoner
      • Apr 2014

Re: DaQuan Jones back?

Originally posted by EDS View Post
      Agreed. 300+ pound dudes tend to hit a wall quick and 32 is definitely pushing it. Bills definitely have a big draft need for a guy who can fill in as a starter sooner rather than later.
      We need to have an awesome draft .....

28 **60 **128 **133 **144 **160
      163 **189 **200 **204 **248

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎