Four years after trading for Stefon Diggs, how long will the Bills keep him?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: Four years after trading for Stefon Diggs, how long will the Bills keep him?

This looks to me like his last year. They will draft his replacement.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• BuffaloBlitz83
      We play to win the game!
      • Oct 2009

Re: Four years after trading for Stefon Diggs, how long will the Bills keep him?

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
      Thing is, what’s he unhappy about? If he gets traded, the money is the same and none of the teams that are better than us can afford him. If he gets cut, no one is gonna pay him what we are so it’ll be less money. In terms of both winning and getting paid, Buffalo is the best place for him right now.
      I think he wanted Bill's to extend him and restructure his deal again to backload. He's mad this will be his last big contract because In 2 years his value will be much different

Comment

• Woodman
        Legendary Zoner
        • Apr 2014

Originally posted by justasportsfan View Post
        This looks to me like his last year. They will draft his replacement.
        Agree.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Woodman
          Legendary Zoner
          • Apr 2014

Originally posted by BuffaloBlitz83 View Post
          I think he wanted Bill's to extend him and restructure his deal again to backload. He's mad this will be his last big contract because In 2 years his value will be much different
          He has every incentive for a very productive 2024.

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Woodman
            Legendary Zoner
            • Apr 2014

Originally posted by notacon View Post
            I'm curious if Diggs will have an outstanding season in 2024. I suspect it's more likely he does than not.
            All signs point to yes.

Comment

• Ingtar33
              Dances With Buffaloes
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
              Diggs will not be satisfied until Josh gets his head out of his ass and the team is playing for a championship. Good for him, I feel the same.
              listen man I love diggs's fire and competitiveness, but I clearly remember Diggs dropping a perfectly thrown bomb to him that hit him in the hands in stride which probably should have gone for a 60+ yard touchdown.

Diggs' problem in Minn was Cousins and the coach not taking football seriously enough. He felt both were happy to be mediocre and didn't work hard in practice (in cousin's case) and didn't push the team hard (in the coach's case)
              My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• Historian
                2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                • Dec 2002

Truth be told, he has been catching short passes, and taking a dive to avoid the hit for two years now.

The thing is, he always made the catch.

Last year, he had a few drops as he "heard the footsteps".

Should be an interesting year.

Comment

• jamze132
                  • Jun 2003

Dogs helped Josh as much as Josh helped Diggs. They made a pretty formidable duo for which I’ll be forever grateful.

I honestly think the media is blowing this out of proportion, like every offseason.

But for argument’s sake, if you’re Diggs, where do you think you’ll go to have a legitimate chance at a ring? KC, SF? They’re not paying WR vets what you’re making. Cincinnati? Baltimore? Nope.

Buffalo is the place in the AFC that gives you the best POSSIBLE chance for a ring. No one outside SF or Philadelphia in the NFC would provide that.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                    • Mar 2004

Here's how releasing or trading Diggs breaks down, for all of those wondering

If they release him before June 1st, his cap hit goes from 27.8 to 49.5---This isn't happening

If they release him after June 1st, it basically stays the same

If they trade him before June 1st, it goes from 27.8 to 31--They eat 4 more million, which isn't as bad as I originally thought

If they wait and trade him after June 1st, it goes from 27.8 to 8.8--A savings of roughly 19 million.

Comment

• Ingtar33
                      Dances With Buffaloes
                      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Woodman View Post
                      who wrote his ****ing contract???????

we need a new one.
                      actually it was the restructuring last year that made it impossible to move off him till like 2026 (it's possible to move off him next year, but it's unlikely we'll do it because the dead cap will make the move barely beneficial)
                      My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• imbondz
                        Democrats are people too
                        • Jan 2003

Still love Diggs. Hope he finishes his career here but that’s a pipe dream.
                        My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• Woodman
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Ingtar33 View Post
                          actually it was the restructuring last year that made it impossible to move off him till like 2026 (it's possible to move off him next year, but it's unlikely we'll do it because the dead cap will make the move barely beneficial)
                          Should have went elsewhere for the cap space ..... poor judgement was used.

There's too much noise around him ......... one way or the other we'll move on after this year.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡
                          👍