Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Ranking 15 best wide receivers in 2024 NFL Draft class

Thanks
    Thanked 5,374 Times in 3,849 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Ranking 15 best wide receivers in 2024 NFL Draft class

Quote Originally Posted by kgun12 View Post
    This is just silly! My mom had diabetes so I know a lot about this disease. So did a few of the players on my son’s college teams. They don't play sports at a high level by mismanaging their life styles and/or diets, they would be able to handle the rigors of the sport. The medical staff was always monitoring their blood sugar sometime if there were issues before, during, and after practice or games. They monitored every aspect of these kids activities and diets.
    BTW even my mom had to be very diligent with everything or she could function in everyday life, it doesn’t work that way for diabetics.
    It doesn't sound like team physicians were managing AD's diabetes well.

."We all know what it’s like to have high or low blood sugar for a moment - wait too long to eat and the term “hangry” is used often," he wrote."When our blood sugar is high or low, it can absolutely impair our emotional state and our ability to process information."
    Helmkamp continues:
    "If these reports about Mitchell not managing his T1D responsibly are correct, then he is setting himself up for failure in the meeting rooms, on the practice field, and in games."
    Maybe he's uncoachable.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/college-...alth-condition

2. Post thanked by:

kgun12 (04-24-2024)