• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mad Max
    Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
    • Mar 2003

Re: KANSAS CITY CHIEFS Police seek Chiefs' Rashee Rice

Originally posted by Bill Cody View Post
    I don't hate it. I want to see his ass slapped down HARD. What he did was incredibly reckless and it's lucky there were not fatalities. Actions have consequences.

My guess is the lawsuit may be a bit sketchy. The passenger may have figured out they had a brain injury as soon as they found out who hit him but that's my cynical side kicking in there.
    He was an idiot hopefully he learns.

You are right to question ghost “injuries”

I got into about a 3 mph fender bender the person and I walked around both cars for several minutes bending, kneeling etc to view the damage and take pictures. We were both clearly uninjured.

Then a month or so later my insurance company informs me that an injury lawsuit was filed by the other party.

Gotta love our legal system.

Comment

• Bill Cody
      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Mad Max View Post
      He was an idiot hopefully he learns.

You are right to question ghost “injuries”

I got into about a 3 mph fender bender the person and I walked around both cars for several minutes bending, kneeling etc to view the damage and take pictures. We were both clearly uninjured.

Then a month or so later my insurance company informs me that an injury lawsuit was filed by the other party.

Gotta love our legal system.
      He'll only learn if he's held accountable. And unfortunately doctors are often complicit in injury fraud. It's easier for them to prescribe treatment even if they cannot confirm there's an issue. Hard to refute "my head hurts" or "my back hurts". The insurance companies will also often settle because of the cost of going to court. It's disheartening and it's why car insurance is so expensive. If the victim is truly that hurt then obviously they're fully entitled to compensation. Probably shouldn't speculate.

Comment

• Woodman
        Legendary Zoner
        • Apr 2014

We were both clearly uninjured.

P ricks gotta be what they are.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Woodman
          Legendary Zoner
          • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Bill Cody View Post
          I don't hate it. I want to see his ass slapped down HARD. What he did was incredibly reckless and it's lucky there were not fatalities. Actions have consequences.
          exactly where I went with this.

consequences damn I certainly hope so.

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Goobylal
            • Jan 2004

He’s going to get nailed. The combo of things he did will make it impossible to sneak them under the rug. And since he didn’t get the memo after the Ruggs incident, the league want to make an example of him.

Comment

• Mad Max
              Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Goobylal View Post
              He’s going to get nailed. The combo of things he did will make it impossible to sneak them under the rug. And since he didn’t get the memo after the Ruggs incident, the league want to make an example of him.
              Another issue is that this probably skews their draft board towards first round receiver and further increase competition in that position.

Comment

• Goobylal
                • Jan 2004

Another issue is that this probably skews their draft board towards first round receiver and further increase competition in that position.
                Probably. Which makes trading up for a WR more imperative for the Bills.

Comment

• BuffaloBlitz83
                  We play to win the game!
                  • Oct 2009

Rasheed Rice assault charges lol

A man was taken to the hospital with non life-threatening injuries, according to police. Law enforcement officials told The News that Rice, a former Richland...

What a moron

Comment

• Mad Max
                    Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
                    • Mar 2003

Re: Rasheed Rice assault charges lol

Originally posted by BuffaloBlitz83 View Post
                    Dummies gonna dummy

Comment

• Woodman
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Apr 2014

F him and F the Chiefs. First Reid’s son now this jabroni. Scumbags.

Comment

• Woodman
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Apr 2014

This makes 2 really poor lapses in judgement that we know of.

Suspension?

Comment

• Woodman
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Apr 2014

Report: Rashee Rice lured alleged victim back to club for assault

Multiple media outlets have obtained the police report. Steven Dial of Fox 4 has posted the key portion of it.

“The Complainant . . . said that on May 6, 2025, at approximately 1:30 AM he was at Lit Kitchen and Lounge located at 609 N Hardwood St for an after hours party, which he left shortly after. The Complainant said that he was in his car driving away from the location, where at approximately 1:56 AM Suspect . . . sent the Complainant a message on Instagram, asking the Complainant where he was at and asking the Complainant to return back to Lit Kitchen and Lounge. The Complainant said that at the time he believed the Suspect wanted to hire him to take pictures. The Complainant said that as the returned back to the location, he was made aware of where the Suspect was at by other members of the Suspect’s entourage. The Complainant said that he located the Suspect, and the Suspect asked him to look at Suspect’s cellphone; Which [sic] were messages sent by the Complainant and another individual by the Instagram name of [redacted]. The Complainant said that as he was looking down at the Suspect’s cellphone, Suspected the Complainant on the left side of the Complainant’s face.”

Comment

• Woodman
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Apr 2014

The Dallas Morning News item regarding the police report states that the Complainant had “visible swelling on one side of his face.” The Dallas Morning News article also contends that, "[o]n social media, doubt has been cast on the narrative in the hours since the allegation first surfaced Tuesday,” and that "[t]wo civilians with knowledge of the incident told The News a verbal altercation occurred at the club, but there was no physical contact.”

Comment

• Mad Max
                              Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
                              • Mar 2003

Here’s the video below for those that haven’t seen it

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
                                • Jul 2005

Here’s the video below for those that haven’t seen it

LOL, dying....
                                Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

Working...
                                X