Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: KANSAS CITY CHIEFS Police seek Chiefs' Rashee Rice

Thanks
    Thanked 1,449 Times in 1,002 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: KANSAS CITY CHIEFS Police seek Chiefs' Rashee Rice

F him and F the Chiefs. First Reid’s son now this jabroni. Scumbags.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,718 Times in 7,771 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

This still has nothing to do with the Bills.

My IQ Test results came back negative BillsOwnAll's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I haven’t been on this site in months. I wanted to see if there was any updates on this story. And this is where I came. This has everything to do with the bills. I skipped right past the 18 threads about if we should trade up or trade down to find it. People like you are why this board died. Get over yourself Jesus Christ.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    This still has nothing to do with the Bills.
    You need a dog, or a hobby.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Woodman View Post
    Rashee Rice faces potential discipline from NFL or Chiefs

Chiefs receiver Rashee Rice faces problems on various fronts, due to Saturday night’s street race that became a six-car crash. Civil liability is a given. Criminal liability is very possible, if he was driving one of the cars.
    Apart from the potential consequences imposed by the legal system, Rice could endure possible punishment from the NFL or the Chiefs.
    The league could impose discipline under the Personal Conduct Policy. If he was driving (and street racing) and if he left the scene of an accident involving injuries, he could be suspended by the NFL.
    It’s not as simple for the Chiefs to take action. They could cut him for the incident, and they could void his guaranteed salary for 2024 (if he was indeed street racing). He possibly could be suspended for conduct detrimental to the team, but that would be a challenge — it’s the offseason and the conduct had nothing to do with his job.
    He a good boy he dindu nuffin

Thanks
    Thanked 7,619 Times in 6,169 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Rashee Rice was driving at 119 mph seconds before crash

More details are emerging about the street-racing crash caused by Chiefs receiver Rashee Rice. And they’re not good for Rice.

According to the Dallas Morning News, the arrest affidavit contends that Rice was driving the Lamborghini Urus 119 miles per hour roughly 4.5 seconds before the six-car crash. The Corvette against which Rice was racing allegedly was going 116 mph.

The speed limit on the highway where the crash happened was 70 miles per hour.

Rice reportedly faces eight felony charges as a result of the crash. Neither the Chiefs nor the NFL have taken action in response to the incident, which exposes Rice to scrutiny under the Personal Conduct Policy.
    FSU WR K. Coleman #33
    Utah DB C. Bishop #60
    Duke DT D. Carter #95
    Kentucky RB R.Davis #128
    Georgia C S.VanPran-Granger #141
    Washington LB Edefuan Ulofoshio #160
    Troy DE J.Solomon #168
    UCF OT T.Grable #204
    Penn ST. CB D.Hardy #219
    England OT T.Clayton #221

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Rashee Rice faces $1 million lawsuit for street-racing crash - NBC Sports

Chiefs receiver Rashee Rice faces various issues arising from last month’s street-racing incident in Dallas. One of them became tangible on Monday.

Via Fox 4 in Kansas City, Rice and SMU cornerback Teddy Knox face a $1 million lawsuit for injuries occurring during the six-car crash.

The plaintiffs are Irina Gromova and Edvard Petrovskiy. They allegedly suffered “trauma to the brain, lacerations to the face requiring stitches, multiple contusions about the body, disfigurement, internal bleeding, and other internal and external injuries that may only be fully revealed over the course of medical treatment.”

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Conflicting reports have emerged today as to the amount being sought in the lawsuit against Chiefs receiver Rashee Rice arising from last month’s street-racing crash.
    At least two reports say it’s $1 million. At least one report says it’s $10 million. Here’s what I’ll say: It doesn’t matter.
    For jurisdictional purposes, the amount being sought is relevant. For the final verdict, it’s not.
    A jury will give whatever the jury gives. Key aspects include medical expenses, which have a specific number, and compensation for pain and suffering, which is up to whatever the jury chooses to give.

The things I get you to say Gibby 2.0's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,065 Times in 2,621 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

hate the queefs, but hate hate hate seeing all that talent going to waste because he wanted to be a dumbass behind the wheel.
    Insert whimsical line here

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Gibby 2.0 View Post
    hate the queefs, but hate hate hate seeing all that talent going to waste because he wanted to be a dumbass behind the wheel.
    Let’s face it many of these guys are not to smahhtttt to begin with. Then add instant money and fame…bad things man bad things.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,948 Times in 3,500 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Woodman View Post
    Rashee Rice was driving at 119 mph seconds before crash

More details are emerging about the street-racing crash caused by Chiefs receiver Rashee Rice. And they’re not good for Rice.

According to the Dallas Morning News, the arrest affidavit contends that Rice was driving the Lamborghini Urus 119 miles per hour roughly 4.5 seconds before the six-car crash. The Corvette against which Rice was racing allegedly was going 116 mph.

The speed limit on the highway where the crash happened was 70 miles per hour.

Rice reportedly faces eight felony charges as a result of the crash. Neither the Chiefs nor the NFL have taken action in response to the incident, which exposes Rice to scrutiny under the Personal Conduct Policy.
    Well the good news is he was winning

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Gibby 2.0 View Post
    I don't hate it. I want to see his ass slapped down HARD. What he did was incredibly reckless and it's lucky there were not fatalities. Actions have consequences.

My guess is the lawsuit may be a bit sketchy. The passenger may have figured out they had a brain injury as soon as they found out who hit him but that's my cynical side kicking in there.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Cody View Post
    I don't hate it. I want to see his ass slapped down HARD. What he did was incredibly reckless and it's lucky there were not fatalities. Actions have consequences.

My guess is the lawsuit may be a bit sketchy. The passenger may have figured out they had a brain injury as soon as they found out who hit him but that's my cynical side kicking in there.
    He was an idiot hopefully he learns.

You are right to question ghost “injuries”

I got into about a 3 mph fender bender the person and I walked around both cars for several minutes bending, kneeling etc to view the damage and take pictures. We were both clearly uninjured.

Then a month or so later my insurance company informs me that an injury lawsuit was filed by the other party.

Gotta love our legal system.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
    He was an idiot hopefully he learns.

You are right to question ghost “injuries”

I got into about a 3 mph fender bender the person and I walked around both cars for several minutes bending, kneeling etc to view the damage and take pictures. We were both clearly uninjured.

Then a month or so later my insurance company informs me that an injury lawsuit was filed by the other party.

Gotta love our legal system.
    He'll only learn if he's held accountable. And unfortunately doctors are often complicit in injury fraud. It's easier for them to prescribe treatment even if they cannot confirm there's an issue. Hard to refute "my head hurts" or "my back hurts". The insurance companies will also often settle because of the cost of going to court. It's disheartening and it's why car insurance is so expensive. If the victim is truly that hurt then obviously they're fully entitled to compensation. Probably shouldn't speculate.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

We were both clearly uninjured.

P ricks gotta be what they are.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Cody View Post
    exactly where I went with this.

consequences damn I certainly hope so.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,098 Times in 3,577 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

He’s going to get nailed. The combo of things he did will make it impossible to sneak them under the rug. And since he didn’t get the memo after the Ruggs incident, the league want to make an example of him.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Goobylal View Post
    He’s going to get nailed. The combo of things he did will make it impossible to sneak them under the rug. And since he didn’t get the memo after the Ruggs incident, the league want to make an example of him.
    Another issue is that this probably skews their draft board towards first round receiver and further increase competition in that position.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,098 Times in 3,577 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Another issue is that this probably skews their draft board towards first round receiver and further increase competition in that position.
    Probably. Which makes trading up for a WR more imperative for the Bills.