• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • John Doe
    Florida Man
    • Jul 2002

Re: Bills trading Diggs to texans

Did the Bills keep Ronnie Harmon after he dropped a critical pass?

Comment

• jamze132
      Don’t hate…
      • Jun 2003

Originally posted by JoeMama View Post
      True, but I don't like looking ahead to 2025 when 2024 hasn't even kicked off.

This really puts us in a bind at WR this season.

We don't have a true #1. Shakir looked great in the slot late last year, but I'm assuming he'll be split wide in a new role and Samuel will take over the slot this year. I imagine our other starting WR will be rookie.

My guess is Kincaid's stock is about to shoot way, way up. Kind of like Kelce after Hill left KC.
      I hear you but I’m really not concerned with losing Diggs for the upcoming season. We’re more focused on running the ball and spreading the ball around. Diggs didn’t like not getting 10+ targets per game and was taking himself out of 3rd downs a lot as the season progressed. Like I said, we won out despite his lack of production so I’m not worried about 2024. I still think we’ll win the division and we’ll have lots of money going into 2025, and an additional high-impact draft pick.

Comment

• notacon
        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
        If Kincaid can be half of what Kielce is, we will survive this. But that’s a huge “if.”

In hindsight, the Allen pick was brilliant. The rest of the 1st round QB’s from that draft were.busts. But he can’t do it without other weapons on O.
        Lamar Jackson, two time NFL MVP is a "bust"?!?!?!? Uhhhhhh.....and you wonder why we question your grasp on "reality".

Comment

• Bill Cody
          • Sep 2004

My target in the 1st would be Adonai Mitchell, Texas 6'2" 205 4.34 40. He might even be there at 28 but Beane will move up a few spots and grab him. His game needs a little polishing but this guy could be a #1 receiver. If you get a guy like that in the 20's you've done well.

Comment

• EDS
            • Jan 2003

Originally posted by acehole View Post
            We will be going from one of the oldest teams to the youngest by next year.

Beans strategy works.
            The strategy may work but I believe the goal remains to win a super bowl and the Bills have come up empty in the McDermott/Beane/Allen era so far.

We are basically do a roster purge similar to what KC did a couple years ago. The good news is that KC has two super bowls to show their strategy worked. I hope the Bills can be half as successful!

Comment

• notacon
              • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Typ0 View Post
              You know he asked for a trade because he wants to win and we aren't willing to.
              This may be the dumbest post of the year.

Comment

• POTLAND PSILBYLO
                Asst to Dean Vernon Wormer
                • Nov 2012

I hope Diggs dribbles some syrup on his fancy leopard shirt at the Houston Waffle House.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by John Doe View Post
                Yeah did they?

NO

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                  • Mar 2004

Good luck to Diggs and his collection of man purses and silk shirts.

Comment

• Novacane
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Woodman View Post
                    The Texans are now better than the KC Chiefs.
                    No!

Comment

• TheConsigliere
                      • Aug 2022

Originally posted by notacon View Post
                      This may be the dumbest post of the year.
                      Have you been to the SpinZone Forum recently and seen some of Israel Lover's posts?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral View Post
                      Good luck to Diggs and his collection of man purses and silk shirts.
                      You are just jealous because with his skinny legs he can pull that look off.

Comment

• Mad Max
                        Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
                        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by ghz in pittsburgh View Post
                        Maybe a small trade up. But a better bet is a double dipping of WRs in the draft.

I think an offensive philosophy change is in store. Joe Brady would be all in on it. With Diggs, you know he's going to be targeted a lion's share. I think Brady's offense, from what we saw last year, is muliplicity. So maybe there is no one commends the kind of targets Diggs demand any more. From that sense, it may not be looking for a huge trade up involving next year's 1st round pick.
                        To be clear I’m projecting what I think Big Baller Beane will do since we all know his history of wheeling and dealing, and this trade will just add massive motivation to his penchant.

Personally I would stay put at 28 and grab the best WR left…ideally I would trade DOWN to get an additional 2nd rounder and then check three boxes in the second with a WR, DT and OL/S.

Comment

• Mad Max
                          Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
                          • Mar 2003

Oh BTW for those who don’t already know Houston’s on our schedule this season.

That’ll be one not to miss eh?

Comment

• YardRat
                            Well, lookie here...
                            • Dec 2004

Originally posted by JoeMama View Post
                            True, but I don't like looking ahead to 2025 when 2024 hasn't even kicked off.

This really puts us in a bind at WR this season.

We don't have a true #1. Shakir looked great in the slot late last year, but I'm assuming he'll be split wide in a new role and Samuel will take over the slot this year. I imagine our other starting WR will be rookie.

My guess is Kincaid's stock is about to shoot way, way up. Kind of like Kelce after Hill left KC.

I've been saying for a couple of years that Shakir was drafted to be Diggs' replacement eventually...I just didn't think it wwas going to be this season.
                            YardRat Wall of Fame
                            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• YardRat
                              Well, lookie here...
                              • Dec 2004

Originally posted by John Doe View Post
                              1. Ronnie harmon is nowhere near the player Diggs is.

2. They still couldn't close the deal.
                              YardRat Wall of Fame
                              #56 DARRYL TALLEY

Comment

• YardRat
                                Well, lookie here...
                                • Dec 2004

Lol. This regime could cut every single player that's left on the roster and replace them with the All Stars from the Lingerie Football League and some fans would still be "WOO-HOOOOO!! BEST MOVES EVER, SUPER BOWL HERE WE COME!!!!! BEANE AND MCDERMOTT ARE SIMPLY THAT MUCH SMARTER THAN EVERYBODY ELSE IN THE ROOM!"
                                YardRat Wall of Fame
                                #56 DARRYL TALLEY

Comment

Working...
                                X