• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Woodman
    Legendary Zoner
    • Apr 2014

Re: Bills sign OT La'el Collins

Originally posted by imbondz View Post
    We signed a possible backup with an injury riddled career who hasn’t played since week 16 of the 2022 season, who tried out for us in December but didn’t make it. Exciting. I’m sure it’ll work out.
    He never delivered as advertised.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Woodman
      Legendary Zoner
      • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Mad Max View Post
      Looks like his contract is (up to) $6.25m

I’m sure it’s heavily incentivized.

https://www.democratandchronicle.com.../73208753007/#
      It ****ing better be.

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Woodman
        Legendary Zoner
        • Apr 2014

Originally posted by justasportsfan View Post
        We didn't need depth then like we do now. If we signed him to be our starter I'd have a problem.
        Depth is fine.

Let's all hope he has the best year of his career. no seriously

Comment

• TheConsigliere
          • Aug 2022

Is this the guy that was undrafted coming out of LSU due to some legal issues and our then Head Coach BIG MOUTH Rex Ryan went down to Louisiana to recruit him by taking him out to dinner at Baton Rouge?

LOL!!!

You can't make this crap up.

Of all the phenomenal restaurants in that state Rex "I never saw a burger I don't like" Ryan took him to the chain Baton Rouge.

Obviously, he was soooooooo impressed he signed with the Cowboys.

Who hired Rex Ryan again?

Yup...Terry Frackin' Pegula and his much younger "executive" wife Kim.

The problem was NOT that Buddy Ryan beat his son Rex.

The problem is that he did NOT beat him enough.

With respect to the player, I liked him coming out of college and thought he got a bum rap with the legal accusations.

I have not really followed his career since but he remains athletically talented and perhaps with some focus could indeed be a starter in Buffalo.

Comment

• Mace
            Haha...yeah you think so ?
            • Mar 2013

This is as good as it gets. I prefer Collins as starting lg over Edwards.

That said...last time Collins played lg was 2017...that I can find. He's been suspended for missing drug tests and trying to bribe the test guy. He's had ankle, knee, neck stinger (car crash), back, hip, groin,MCL/ACL) injuries,lost game time for cramps and been ejected for fighting.

McGovern played 100 snaps at center as a pro in 3 years, listed as 6''5 he's really 6'6. And might be the largest center in NFL history I've read. This is their plan in front of the franchise jewel....and this is a clear pattern now in the history of McBeane. Allen will carry us, pork around with receivers and ol, he won't get hurt, he can run !

They're 3 years stale on most fa signings.....that guy was good once.

Maybe it works. Imho I see an unsuccessful pattern that's wasting Josh Allen. I won't blame this season on Allen, I don't see it going well...my focus is on McBeane and their "process".

Roll the bones.

Comment

• kgun12
              • Jul 2002

If nothing else, he's a camp body. Who know maybe we get a good one in the draft!
              Retired Air Traffic Controller
              USAF VETERAN
              DAV

Comment

• TheConsigliere
                • Aug 2022

Originally posted by Mace View Post
                This is as good as it gets. I prefer Collins as starting lg over Edwards.

That said...last time Collins played lg was 2017...that I can find. He's been suspended for missing drug tests and trying to bribe the test guy. He's had ankle, knee, neck stinger (car crash), back, hip, groin,MCL/ACL) injuries,lost game time for cramps and been ejected for fighting.

McGovern played 100 snaps at center as a pro in 3 years, listed as 6''5 he's really 6'6. And might be the largest center in NFL history I've read. This is their plan in front of the franchise jewel....and this is a clear pattern now in the history of McBeane. Allen will carry us, pork around with receivers and ol, he won't get hurt, he can run !

They're 3 years stale on most fa signings.....that guy was good once.

Maybe it works. Imho I see an unsuccessful pattern that's wasting Josh Allen. I won't blame this season on Allen, I don't see it going well...my focus is on McBeane and their "process".

Roll the bones.
                I sense you are little frustrated Mr. Mace.

Comment

• DetoxTent
                  • Sep 2023

Maybe he needs an ugly Jamaican women with a huge dirty ass also.

Comment

Working...
                  X