If the Bills go "All In" for Marvin Harrison JR, How would you feel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Forward_Lateral
    • Mar 2004

If the Bills go "All In" for Marvin Harrison JR, How would you feel?

Let's say the chips fell, and MHJ was still sitting there, somehow, at Arizona's pick.

If the Bills traded up to 5 by giving up 28, 60, next year's 1st and 2nd and drafted Marv JR, what would you do?

I'm not saying they should, would or even could, but what if they did?
  • Jaybird
    • Dec 2005

Re: If the Bills go "All In" for Marvin Harrison JR, How would you feel?

No.. that’s giving up too much for a WR. Especially since it’s 50/50 in the first round

This draft is suppose to be deep at the position. We can draft 2 WR thought the draft.

Comment

• notacon
      • Aug 2012

Nice thought exercise.

Kinda like asking how I would "feel" if Margot Robbie offered herself to me like she did to Jordan Belfort in Wolf of Wall Street. Except the chances the Bills get Harrison are a LOT better.

I believe the chances of Harrison getting past Arizona at #4 is almost nil. So, it's more or less moot to opine how I would "feel".

I'll wait until the draft comes with what the Bills actually do before I "feel" anything.

Comment

• YardRat
        Well, lookie here...
        • Dec 2004

I would think it's just another one of Beane's splash moves that won't work out as expected and we'll go another 4-5 years without sniffing a championship.
        YardRat Wall of Fame
        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• kgun12
          • Jul 2002

No thank you, too much! Even if we were just a WR away I’d still have to think about it, but with all the positions we need to fill or replenish. No player is a “sure thing”
          Retired Air Traffic Controller
          USAF VETERAN
          DAV

Comment

• Mad Max
            Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral View Post
            Let's say the chips fell, and MHJ was still sitting there, somehow, at Arizona's pick.

If the Bills traded up to 5 by giving up 28, 60, next year's 1st and 2nd and drafted Marv JR, what would you do?

I wouldn’t like it. AT. ALL.

We’ve been down this road before and it hasn’t ended well. Sammy, CJ.

If the WR was our only hole I’d consider it but with the number of holes we have and the depth of this WR class I want to stand pat or trade DOWN for more ammo.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
              • Mar 2004

I wouldn't be mad, if the price wasn't insane.

I do not know what the pick value would be. I'd imagine at least 28, next year's 1st and 2nd, plus probably more

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

We went all in for Von Miller. How’d that work out?

WR’s aren’t that hard to find. After all the bloodletting this year, this team has too many holes to spend that many picks on one player.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• TheConsigliere
                  • Aug 2022

NO THANK YOU

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                    We went all in for Von Miller. How’d that work out?

WR’s aren’t that hard to find. After all the bloodletting this year, this team has too many holes to spend that many picks on one player.
                    They didn't go all in for Miller. They gave up nothing but money.

The question wasn't about Von Miller. It was about MHJ.

Can you ever answer a topic without some kind of passive aggressive complainin?

Comment

• Novacane
                      • Jul 2002

That would piss me off!

Comment

• Woodman
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Apr 2014

DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE NO MATTER WHAT!

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Historian
                          2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                          • Dec 2002

Pass.

Comment

• DetoxTent
                            • Sep 2023

No. That's stupid. You don't mortgage the team's future for a frigging WR. This is a stupid idea. The Bills won't do that. Pre-draft nonsense.

Comment

• Mad Max
                              Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
                              • Mar 2003

I wouldn't be mad, if the price wasn't insane.

I do not know what the pick value would be. I'd imagine at least 28, next year's 1st and 2nd, plus probably more
                              The thing is the price most certainly would be insanely high. No one would trade up to top 5 for what it will cost unless they were chasing someone they thought would turn into a Franchise QB. A WR? Zero Chance.

Comment

Working...
                              X