Thread: Proposal: Bills Acquire Superstar WR From AFC Team To Replace Diggs In Trade

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Proposal: Bills Acquire Superstar WR From AFC Team To Replace Diggs In Trade

Buffalo Bills Acquire Superstar WR From AFC Team To Replace Stefon Diggs In Blockbuster Trade Proposal

….Buffalo Bills Land Broncos Star WR Courtland Sutton In Blockbuster Trade Proposal

The Broncos already traded top wideout Jerry Jeudy to the Cleveland Browns for 2024 fifth and sixth-round draft picks. Having also released starting QB Russell Wilson and All-Pro safety Justin Simmons, it’s clear the Broncos are in full-scale rebuilding mode.

So GM George Paton should be keen on trading Sutton for extra draft capital. And these Buffalo Bills just so happen to be the ideal landing spot for the 28-year-old.

At the end of January, Courtland Sutton posted a cryptic message to social media leading fans to believe his time with the Broncos was done.

Broncos country I’m very grateful to be able to have finished off another season here in Denver. Unfortunately we weren’t able to accomplish our main goal. I’m still grateful for all my teammates and support staff that have been riding with me all season. I know all things happen for a reason and I trust my Gods plans over everything including whatever is next for me. Just know I gave everything to this team and organization every time I stepped on that field! All Love 14

Buffalo’s top three wide receivers right now are free agent pickup Curtis Samuel, 30-year-old Mack Hollins and Khalil Shakir. The Buffalo Bills can definitely get another weapon for Josh Allen with the No. 28 pick, but adding Courtland Sutton at a reasonable price would put this offense in a much better position to succeed without Diggs.

Despite below average QB play for most of his time in Denver, Sutton has produced in his 6 seasons with the organization.

His best statistical year came in 2019 where he finished the year with 72 receptions, 1,112 receiving yards and 6 touchdowns while averaging more than 15 yards per catch.

Still, the jack-of-all-trades wideout has had at least 58 receptions the last three seasons and averaged at least 13 yards per catch. Last year, he finished with 772 yards and 10 touchdowns.

What Can The Buffalo Bills Offer For Courtland Sutton?

Dec 3, 2023; Houston, Texas, USA; Denver Broncos wide receiver Courtland Sutton (14) celebrates his touchdown against the Houston Texans at NRG Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Thomas Shea-USA TODAY Sports
    If Buffalo only got a second-rounder for Diggs, they can reasonably expect to acquire Sutton at a bargain price.

According to Total Pro Sports, a mix of mid-level draft picks should be enough to acquire Sutton and a 6th-round draft pick in return.

They believe the Buffalo Bills should offer their 2024 fourth (No. 133) and fifth (No. 163) overall to the Broncos in exchange for Sutton and a 2024 sixth-round pick (No. 203 overall).

This trade gives Allen a new potential No. 1 receiver, a player who has surpassed 700 receiving yards in each of his five healthy NFL seasons. At the very worst, Sutton is a No. 2, with Samuel or a rookie (if Buffalo uses their first-rounder on a WR) taking over as the No. 1 option……

https://gridironheroics.com/buffalo-...rtland-sutton/

We play to win the game! BuffaloBlitz83's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Bills Acquire Superstar WR From AFC Team To Replace Diggs In Blockbuster Trade….

Quote Originally Posted by TheConsigliere View Post
    Buffalo Bills Acquire Superstar WR From AFC Team To Replace Stefon Diggs In Blockbuster Trade Proposal

….Buffalo Bills Land Broncos Star WR Courtland Sutton In Blockbuster Trade Proposal

The Broncos already traded top wideout Jerry Jeudy to the Cleveland Browns for 2024 fifth and sixth-round draft picks. Having also released starting QB Russell Wilson and All-Pro safety Justin Simmons, it’s clear the Broncos are in full-scale rebuilding mode.

So GM George Paton should be keen on trading Sutton for extra draft capital. And these Buffalo Bills just so happen to be the ideal landing spot for the 28-year-old.

At the end of January, Courtland Sutton posted a cryptic message to social media leading fans to believe his time with the Broncos was done.

Broncos country I’m very grateful to be able to have finished off another season here in Denver. Unfortunately we weren’t able to accomplish our main goal. I’m still grateful for all my teammates and support staff that have been riding with me all season. I know all things happen for a reason and I trust my Gods plans over everything including whatever is next for me. Just know I gave everything to this team and organization every time I stepped on that field! All Love 14

Buffalo’s top three wide receivers right now are free agent pickup Curtis Samuel, 30-year-old Mack Hollins and Khalil Shakir. The Buffalo Bills can definitely get another weapon for Josh Allen with the No. 28 pick, but adding Courtland Sutton at a reasonable price would put this offense in a much better position to succeed without Diggs.

Despite below average QB play for most of his time in Denver, Sutton has produced in his 6 seasons with the organization.

His best statistical year came in 2019 where he finished the year with 72 receptions, 1,112 receiving yards and 6 touchdowns while averaging more than 15 yards per catch.

Still, the jack-of-all-trades wideout has had at least 58 receptions the last three seasons and averaged at least 13 yards per catch. Last year, he finished with 772 yards and 10 touchdowns.

Dec 3, 2023; Houston, Texas, USA; Denver Broncos wide receiver Courtland Sutton (14) celebrates his touchdown against the Houston Texans at NRG Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Thomas Shea-USA TODAY Sports
    If Buffalo only got a second-rounder for Diggs, they can reasonably expect to acquire Sutton at a bargain price.

According to Total Pro Sports, a mix of mid-level draft picks should be enough to acquire Sutton and a 6th-round draft pick in return.

They believe the Buffalo Bills should offer their 2024 fourth (No. 133) and fifth (No. 163) overall to the Broncos in exchange for Sutton and a 2024 sixth-round pick (No. 203 overall).

This trade gives Allen a new potential No. 1 receiver, a player who has surpassed 700 receiving yards in each of his five healthy NFL seasons. At the very worst, Sutton is a No. 2, with Samuel or a rookie (if Buffalo uses their first-rounder on a WR) taking over as the No. 1 option……

He'd be improvement over diggs and let team still draft a wr

3. Post thanked by:

Historian (04-18-2024),kgun12 (04-13-2024)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Bills Acquire Superstar WR From AFC Team To Replace Diggs In Blockbuster Trade….

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBlitz83 View Post
    He'd be improvement over diggs and let team still draft a wr
    I am unsure if this would ever happen but I agree.

He has size and is a true #1WR so you could then draft a smaller speedy WR late in the 1st or 2nd round that would not need to be our #1WR.

Registered User kscdogbillsfan1221's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,906 Times in 2,086 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Fake news
    I came.
    I saw.
    I conquered.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,198 Times in 5,923 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I just like quoting this so to the casual observer stumbling upon this thread, it appears like Notty going off on cheap owners and the negative Nancy boys on this site.

7. Post thanked by:

TheConsigliere (04-13-2024)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Courtland Surton is far from a superstar

9. Post thanked by:

notacon (04-13-2024)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by kscdogbillsfan1221 View Post
    Fake news
    You watch too much FOX NEWS.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Chet View Post
    Agreed.

However, with Josh Allen throwing the ball to him would he be a legit #1 NFL WR?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,619 Times in 6,169 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

You watch too much CNN NEWS.
    CNN was misspelled again.
    FSU WR K. Coleman #33
    Utah DB C. Bishop #60
    Duke DT D. Carter #95
    Kentucky RB R.Davis #128
    Georgia C S.VanPran-Granger #141
    Washington LB Edefuan Ulofoshio #160
    Troy DE J.Solomon #168
    UCF OT T.Grable #204
    Penn ST. CB D.Hardy #219
    England OT T.Clayton #221

13. Post thanked by:

Goobylal (04-13-2024)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,619 Times in 6,169 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

It's fun to pretend though.

**** reality.

Thanks
    Thanked 24,470 Times in 14,178 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Proposal: Bills Acquire Superstar WR From AFC Team To Replace Diggs In Trade

Thread Title fixed.
    COMING SOON...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

16. Post thanked by:

TheConsigliere (04-13-2024)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Proposal: Bills Acquire Superstar WR From AFC Team To Replace Diggs In Trade

Quote Originally Posted by DraftBoy View Post
    Thread Title fixed.
    I have NO idea how this place would survive without your unwavering obsessive janitorial work.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,098 Times in 3,577 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

He had 772 yards last year. And 7 drops. He did have 10 TDs though. But not worth the draft pick it would cost and $13M salary.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodman View Post
    CNN was misspelled again.
    Beat me to it.

19. Post thanked by:

notacon (04-13-2024),Woodman (04-13-2024)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,718 Times in 7,771 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Except Sutton is not even close to a "superstar", and his bloated $17M cap hit has him WAY overpriced for his relativity meager production.

Beane would be an idiot to trade (and pay) for this average to below average WR.

Benae is not an idiot. The guy that wrote this crap (Sean Labar), is.

21. Post thanked by:

Chet (04-14-2024)