• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sahlensguy
    • Mar 2015

Re: First 2 picks...

Originally posted by Bill Cody View Post
    Davis ran a 4.54 40. Those guys can slip to the 4th. The 4.34 guy? Not so much. if a player didn't have any warts he'd be top 10.
    80% of a 4.34 is 4.54. Mitchell doesn't go 100%. Said so himself.

He's been comped to CeeDee Lamb. I'd say that's pretty fair, minus game day strength and game day speed. His 3.0 YAC don't lie.

Drafting this guy, who's a Gabe Davis boom or bust type, will screw up our draft imo. It will stop Beane from trading up in the 2nd for a guy like Legette.
    Last edited by sahlensguy; 04-22-2024, 12:37 PM.

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
      • Jul 2005

Originally posted by DraftBoy View Post
      No, he doesn’t have a similar grade.
      He definitely doesn’t like to block, but he’s a dynamic WR with great athleticism who should be there at 28. Also runs strong routes, had strong hands and can both play deep down the field and underneath.
      I am nervous about the alleged effort issues. But he does check many other boxes.

We're replacing two dawgs at WR - Diggs and Davis were all in on every play and every block. The Bills are going to expect that out of anyone they draft. I'm going to be a little surprised if his name gets called.
      Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

• Bill Cody
        • Sep 2004

Originally posted by sahlensguy View Post
        80% of a 4.34 is 4.54. Mitchell doesn't go 100%. Said so himself.

He's been comped to CeeDee Lamb. I'd say that's pretty fair, minus game day strength and game day speed. His 3.0 YAC don't lie.

Drafting this guy, who's a Gabe Davis boom or bust type, will screw up our draft imo. It will stop Beane from trading up in the 2nd for a guy like Legette.
        Legette doesn't have the quickness Mitchell has. He's actually more like Davis, a long strider that takes a while to get going. And he's far from polished. Mitchell will be the better pro. Not to say Mitchell doesn't have work to do. But the lazy label is BS. That's about not going all out on plays he's not featured on which is what he's being coached to do.

Comment

• sahlensguy
          • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Bill Cody View Post
          Legette doesn't have the quickness Mitchell has. He's actually more like Davis, a long strider that takes a while to get going. And he's far from polished. Mitchell will be the better pro. Not to say Mitchell doesn't have work to do. But the lazy label is BS. That's about not going all out on plays he's not featured on which is what he's being coached to do.
          3.0 YAC don't lie. Doesn't battle.

Mitchell will be a nice player to have in the RedZone. He's going to separate. Fine upside. Just not with the 28th pick. He's no Diggs replacement who played with a mean streak.

Lazy is relative though.

Comment

• POTLAND PSILBYLO
            Asst to Dean Vernon Wormer
            • Nov 2012

Put me down as Worthy / Cole. And namechange me to MackleDonkey if we draft Ladd.

Comment

• DraftBoy
              Administrator
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by sahlensguy View Post
              6.20 vs 6.35 grades per NFL.com.

I would'nt say Mitchell runs strong routes. He can be sloppy and his game strength is underwhelming.

I think he'll be a true RedZone threat. He knows how to get seperation. And he has shown up in big moments, like Gabe. But he'll disappear too, like Gabe.
              I was referring more to Mitchell’s first round grade and Davis’s fourth round grade.
              COMING SOON...
              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                Unreachable Douche
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TacklingDummy View Post
                I predict...

R1 Brian Thomas WR LSU if not then Xavier Worthy WR Texas

R2: Marshawn Kneeland EDGE Western Michigan or maybe Cole Bishop S Utah, or Kamren Kinchen S Miami or Michael Hall DT Ohio State.

I'll go with Bishop. Striking gold from Utah again.
                Got Bishop right on this one.

Comment

• POTLAND PSILBYLO
                  Asst to Dean Vernon Wormer
                  • Nov 2012

Originally posted by POTLAND PSILBYLO View Post
                  Put me down as Worthy / Cole. And namechange me to MackleDonkey if we draft Ladd.
                  I got them exactly right at 28 and 60

Comment

• Woodman
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Apr 2014

Josh Allen wanted Keon Coleman.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

Working...
                    X