Thread: Pat McAfee NFL Draft show with Belichick

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,518 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Pat McAfee NFL Draft show with Belichick

It will be today. I'd be interested to hear what BB says about the Bills if any, like what he thinks is the biggest need of the Bills.

He's not coaching, and he's very familiar as an opposing coach against the Bills, with all of McDermott and Allen's career - twice a year plus playoffs in the past. Coming to think of it, Jets/Dolphins both changed coaches a few times in that time span. It will be nice to hear from a HOF opposing team coach's perspective of the Bills. I don't want BB's opinion of who should the Bills to draft, but I think he may have astute idea of the team's strength/weakness as a whole, especially on defending Allen and the offense.

Jimmy Johnson, after he retired, has done a few consulting work for teams like Bucs etc. I always wondered if Terry should spend some money to buy candid opinions from Belichick about the Bills. I know we don't want to cause unnecessary pressure to McDermott and Beane, but those two need to be big men to handle those kind of things as head of the organization.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,400 Times in 3,869 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Pat McAfee NFL Draft show with Belichick

I won't watch. Smells like someone who is over the hill that wants to stay relevant, but BB never gave a damn about anybody when he was good, so why should I support him now?

Making Spirits Bright Joe Fo Sho's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,595 Times in 1,857 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by sahlensguy View Post
    I won't watch. Smells like someone who is over the hill that wants to stay relevant, but BB never gave a damn about anybody when he was good, so why should I support him now?
    If you haven't seen any of the Pat McAfee show, you're really missing out. It's extremely entertaining and not at all what the status quo has been for sports commentating.

I know your comment was directed at Belichick, and you might be right, but I'm really looking forward to watching the show tonight.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,490 Times in 1,031 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Fo Sho View Post
    If you haven't seen any of the Pat McAfee show, you're really missing out. It's extremely entertaining and not at all what the status quo has been for sports commentating.

I know your comment was directed at Belichick, and you might be right, but I'm really looking forward to watching the show tonight.
    I agree the Macafee show is fun. “Collection of stooges” is the perfect description haha.