Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why does this team hate us?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Why does this team hate us?

Nobody truly understands why the Worthy move was so bad. I’m not saying he would’ve amounted to anything as a WR for us here, nor am I saying he will give KC anymore WR production than Skyy Moore.

What KC is doing (and continues to do) is play chess while the rest of the league plays checkers. Nobody really appreciates the impact the new KO rules will have on the game.

Chiefs will use Worthy to maximize field position at limited injury risk to him. Kansas City not only has a ST homerun hitter right now, but more importantly they will at least get those extra 10-20 Edelman return yards on most returns. If KC finishes below top 3 in average field position for the next 5 years then color me surprised.

That field position advantage for the foreseeable future is absolutely worth a late first rounder. If he manages to become a stud WR then it becomes even more of a massive coup.

I only regret giving him to KC who is just a smarter, more proactive franchise from top to bottom. Buffalo would’ve wasted him since we are a reactive franchise with a basic understanding of the evolution of the game

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I wanted Leggette for the record. Badly. But gifting KC a ST cheat code is just another move that’ll cement Beane in the Arrowhead Ring of Honor

Thanks
    Thanked 11,727 Times in 7,779 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Chet View Post
    Nobody truly understands why the Worthy move was so bad. I’m not saying he would’ve amounted to anything as a WR for us here, nor am I saying he will give KC anymore WR production than Skyy Moore.

What KC is doing (and continues to do) is play chess while the rest of the league plays checkers. Nobody really appreciates the impact the new KO rules will have on the game.

Chiefs will use Worthy to maximize field position at limited injury risk to him. Kansas City not only has a ST homerun hitter right now, but more importantly they will at least get those extra 10-20 Edelman return yards on most returns. If KC finishes below top 3 in average field position for the next 5 years then color me surprised.

That field position advantage for the foreseeable future is absolutely worth a late first rounder. If he manages to become a stud WR then it becomes even more of a massive coup.

I only regret giving him to KC who is just a smarter, more proactive franchise from top to bottom. Buffalo would’ve wasted him since we are a reactive franchise with a basic understanding of the evolution of the game
    Except the "the Worthy move" was not "bad" at all.

KC was going to get him, almost no matter what. So what? They can have him.

I suppose the way to prevent them from picking him (BTW, it is REALLY DUMB to make decisions based on what another team is doing...REALLY, REALLY DUMB...that's chicken **** GMing) is for the Bills to pick Worthy themselves at #28.

That would be a TERRIBLE pick. He is not a good fit with the Bills.
    I wanted Leggette for the record. Badly. But gifting KC a ST cheat code is just another move that’ll cement Beane in the Arrowhead Ring of Honor
    If yoiu wanted Leggette, that means it would have been a bad pick. I do not trust or value your arm-chair GM decisions in the least.

Thankfully, Beane and McD are in charge, making decisions for what's best for the team....not you. If the Bills folow your suggestions they would suck for years to come.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    Except the "the Worthy move" was not "bad" at all.

KC was going to get him, almost no matter what. So what? They can have him.

I suppose the way to prevent them from picking him (BTW, it is REALLY DUMB to make decisions based on what another team is doing...REALLY, REALLY DUMB...that's chicken **** GMing) is for the Bills to pick Worthy themselves at #28.

That would be a TERRIBLE pick. He is not a good fit with the Bills.

If yoiu wanted Leggette, that means it would have been a bad pick. I do not trust or value your arm-chair GM decisions in the least.

Thankfully, Beane and McD are in charge, making decisions for what's best for the team....not you. If the Bills folow your suggestions they would suck for years to come.
    I mean this in the nicest way possible. Pick a different sport. One not so nuanced. Soccer or something else your infantile brain can get a grasp on

Football ain’t it and it never has been for you.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,962 Times in 3,505 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I mean this in the nicest way possible.
    LOL

https://tenor.com/view/pinocchio-nos...80681811029063

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Cody View Post
    I do mean it. Homeboy is in his golden years and the mind is already slipping. Within 5 years he’ll fall and bust a hip, then lose his independence, then be on the pendulum of pain meds and laxatives. Then the bed sores come. Just went through it with an uncle on my wife’s side of the family. It started when his mind went and he started saying nonsensical or inappropriate things.

Circle of life.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,490 Times in 1,031 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Cody View Post

Thanks
    Thanked 11,727 Times in 7,779 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I mean this in the nicest way possible. Pick a different sport. One not so nuanced. Soccer or something else your infantile brain can get a grasp on

Football ain’t it and it never has been for you.
    Look in the mirror. You have no idea what you are talking about.