Your biggest shock this far in the 2024 draft is? Doesn’t have to be Bills specific

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mad Max
    Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
    • Mar 2003

Your biggest shock this far in the 2024 draft is? Doesn’t have to be Bills specific

I’ll start.

Troy Franklin. Outside of the fact that I wanted the Bills to scoop him when he was still there at 95 I’m not sure why so many other seemingly lesser talents such as Luke Mccaffrey have gone before him?
  • kgun12
    • Jul 2002

Re: Your biggest shock this far in the 2024 draft is? Doesn’t have to be Bills specif

Originally posted by Mad Max View Post
    I’ll start.

Troy Franklin. Outside of the fact that I wanted the Bills to scoop him when he was still there at 95 I’m not sure why so many other seemingly lesser talents such as Luke Mccaffrey have gone before him?
    This is number 2 for me, I can't figure out why he's still available! Atlanta, taking Michael Penix Jr. at 6 was a real shock. They just gave cousins a $100 million garunteed contract, made no sense!
    Retired Air Traffic Controller
    USAF VETERAN
    DAV

Comment

• sahlensguy
      • Mar 2015

Re: Your biggest shock this far in the 2024 draft is? Doesn’t have to be Bills specif

Bills - Beane didn't trade up, Day 2

Other - Chargers didn't take Nabers for Herbert

Comment

• TacklingDummy
        Unreachable Douche
        • Jul 2002

1) Atlanta taking a QB in round 1

2) The Raiders taking a TE in round 1.

Comment

• sukie
          Seriously?
          • Sep 2012

Atlanta and Denver picks in first

Comment

• YardRat
            Well, lookie here...
            • Dec 2004

1) Thank the football gods Atlanta pulled the Penix card and kept us from being the biggest joke of Day 1.

2) We were the second biggest joke, trading with KC. And it's a close second.

3) Chargers passing on Nabors was pretty surprising to me.
            YardRat Wall of Fame
            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• sukie
              Seriously?
              • Sep 2012

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
              1) Thank the football gods Atlanta pulled the Penix card and kept us from being the biggest joke of Day 1.

2) We were the second biggest joke, trading with KC. And it's a close second.

3) Chargers passing on Nabors was pretty surprising to me.
              NE NOT trading out of 3 for a bounty of draft capitol was way more shocking.

Buffalo selecting Coleman at 28 woulda sparked the need for 12 step recovery in many of you.

Comment

Working...
              X