I love Beane saying that. Probably rightfully so for people in his position. If you are leading a big corporation where hundreds people's livelihood at stake and shareholders on your back, you can't bet all on one thing. Conversely you can't put a gambler at that position. Us fans can do that and say that, but you just have yourself at stake, not others.

Another interesting tidbit is the draft of Cole Bishop. Beane pretty much said he's willing to give up a 4 or 5 to move up for him. 1) he fits the Bills scheme like a glove and 2) there are no more other 2nd round graded players on their board. I'd not put too much stock in Kincaid's endorsement, though. Players are known to prop their friends and teammates up. Playing for a team is one chapter of your life, but friendship last a life time.

And lastly yes Josh is going to set up camp on his own to throw to everyone - Beane may be fined to say publicly that someone needs to make sure Coleman is there. NFLPA won't like team coach/GM to force players to work together in a team kind of environment. I hope NFL does not dock a future pick from the Bills because of that.