“We know this much: The Bills aren’t scared anymore.” Ty Dunne. Article enclosed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mad Max
    Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
    • Mar 2003

“We know this much: The Bills aren’t scared anymore.” Ty Dunne. Article enclosed.

great read. Coming from a guy that’s been very critical of our management, this article
    came as a bit of a surprise.

if Ty can be confident Why TF can’t I? LFG!!!

https://www.golongtd.com/p/brandon-b...utm_medium=web
  • sahlensguy
    • Mar 2015

Re: “We know this much: The Bills aren’t scared anymore.” Ty Dunne. Article enclosed.

Oh please...

Fearless? No.

Fearless would have been taking Coleman at 28 because you were convinced that he was the best wr of the group.

Fearless would have been drafting athletes with upside over safe, back up players with leadership qualities. And football players over the Gran Turismo guy.

Comment

• Woodman
      Legendary Zoner
      • Apr 2014

Re: “We know this much: The Bills aren’t scared anymore.” Ty Dunne. Article enclosed.

The Pats attempted to move up to 32 from 34.

We opted to take the Panther offer at #33 instead.

Were the Pats going to take Coleman?

That seems to be the case.

Did Buffalo Bills stiff-arm Patriots’ attempt at landing Keon Coleman in Round 1 of NFL Draft? - newyorkupstate.com

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• YardRat
        Well, lookie here...
        • Dec 2004

Beane doesn't have the resume' to get the benefit of the doubt between fearless and reckless. KC owns him so far.
        YardRat Wall of Fame
        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• POTLAND PSILBYLO
          Asst to Dean Vernon Wormer
          • Nov 2012

I remember the Bills signing an UDFA Arkansas TE and made him into a near-20 year starting left tackle. I keep the possibility door open for the British chappie. What he will probably be I have no idea, and neither does anyone else any more than the Bills coaches.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
          Beane doesn't have the resume' to get the benefit of the doubt between fearless and reckless. KC owns him so far.
          No they don't.

Comment

• Novacane
            • Jul 2002

Rename this place to the ***** zone.

Comment

• Mad Max
              Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
              So much gets lost in filters

Comment

• YardRat
                Well, lookie here...
                • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
                I'm sorry, I've kind of hit my limit of frustration with this team specifically and the league in general. I'll try to be more "Rah! Rah! We're the best!!" in the future.
                YardRat Wall of Fame
                #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Woodman
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Apr 2014

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
                  I'm sorry, I've kind of hit my limit of frustration with this team specifically and the league in general. I'll try to be more "Rah! Rah! We're the best!!" in the future.
                  You can wait until June 2nd after that

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• notacon
                    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Mad Max View Post
                    great read. Coming from a guy that’s been very critical of our management, this article
                    came as a bit of a surprise.

if Ty can be confident Why TF can’t I? LFG!!!

https://www.golongtd.com/p/brandon-b...utm_medium=web

It's a great article from a credible writer who has been extremely critical of McD and the Bills lack of fearlessness in the past.

Dunne is as objective as they come.

He has been screaming for the Bills to go "all in" with Josh Allen, letting Josh be Josh.

The two moves that show they have done exactly that are getting rid of Diggs, and drafting Keon Coleman, Josh's pick of WR to draft.

Comment

• FanBack
                      • May 2023

The trade with KC was excellent value for Buffalo. A refusal to talk with them would have showed that the Chiefs were in their heads. I would have been disturbed if there was a report they turned down the trade.

Or worse, wouldn't answer the phone. Can you imagine if Brandon Beane had Brett Veach's number blocked?

KC is in many Buffalo fans' heads; that's OK. If they get in the GM or Head Coach's heads, that's a problem.

Comment

• sahlensguy
                        • Mar 2015

Originally posted by FanBack View Post
                        The trade with KC was excellent value for Buffalo. A refusal to talk with them would have showed that the Chiefs were in their heads. I would have been disturbed if there was a report they turned down the trade.

Or worse, wouldn't answer the phone. Can you imagine if Brandon Beane had Brett Veach's number blocked?

KC is in many Buffalo fans' heads; that's OK. If they get in the GM or Head Coach's heads, that's a problem.
                        And the Bills are in your head. Using the compensation of the 3rd round pick on a backup at best, is bad value

Comment

• Chet
                          Allenhu Joshbar
                          • Feb 2017

If they were fearless they’d have hired a HC who doesn’t repeatedly fail

Comment

• FanBack
                            • May 2023

Originally posted by sahlensguy View Post
                            And the Bills are in your head. Using the compensation of the 3rd round pick on a backup at best, is bad value
                            That is subsequent to the trade. Remember, a Wise Poster (truly a Poster Laureate) once said - 'Being negative vs. positive is neither a sign of accuracy nor objectivity'.

- - - Updated - - -

That is subsequent to the trade. Remember, a Wise Poster (truly a Poster Laureate) once said - 'Being negative vs. positive is neither a sign of accuracy nor objectivity'.
                            Winning. With class and grace.

Comment

• Mad Max
                              Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
                              • Mar 2003

- - - Updated - - -

Winning. With class and grace.
                              Did you just quote and respond to yourself? Lol

anyway it’s too bad you can’t give double thanks here as I would have done so for “poster laureate”…brilliant!

Comment

Working...
                              X