Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Name your surprise contributor from the WR ranks

Thanks
    Thanked 11,787 Times in 7,829 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Name your surprise contributor from the WR ranks

Claypool taking Diggs' #14 is a bad ass move. I LOVE IT!!

It's all up to Claypool on whether he goes down as a bust or responds to the well deserved criticism and realizes his potential.

I will not underestimate the power of being humiliated with the chance to redeem yourself. The risk of signing him are almost nil, with the upside considerable.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    Claypool taking Diggs' #14 is a bad ass move. I LOVE IT!!

It's all up to Claypool on whether he goes down as a bust or responds to the well deserved criticism and realizes his potential.

I will not underestimate the power of being humiliated with the chance to redeem yourself. The risk of signing him are almost nil, with the upside considerable.
    He humiliated himself 3 years in a row on 3 different teams. Evidence shows us we can go ahead and underestimate that “power.”

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by YardRat View Post
    Do I have to pick from that list or can I say the surprise wr contributor isn't on the roster yet?
    Shamler
    Hated by the stupid..
    Loved by their moms.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Chet View Post
    He humiliated himself 3 years in a row on 3 different teams. Evidence shows us we can go ahead and underestimate that “power.”
    It's already been established over and over again that you know a LOT less about football than you THINK you do.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    It's already been established over and over again that you know a LOT less about football than you THINK you do.
    I know more about football than you, which honestly says very, very little in my favor.

However, I am more successful in health, wealth and love so it’s only natural that I’m better than you at everything else.

But give us a preliminary projection on Claypool’s production this year, homer. I’ll give mine and we can compare notes to see who knows more. We won’t make this a monetary bet because you turn from Bruce to Caitlyn when money is brought up.

Just a simple compare notes at end of season and see who was closer. I’m interested to see how much value (stats wise) you put on the power of redemption.

In before the excuses…

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I know more about football than you, which honestly says very, very little in my favor.

However, I am more successful in health, wealth and love so it’s only natural that I’m better than you at everything else.

But give us a preliminary projection on Claypool’s production this year, homer. I’ll give mine and we can compare notes to see who knows more. We won’t make this a monetary bet because you turn from Bruce to Caitlyn when money is brought up.

Just a simple compare notes at end of season and see who was closer. I’m interested to see how much value (stats wise) you put on the power of redemption.

In before the excuses…
    NO you do NOT!!!! In fact, your mindset and judgement is in the ****ter.

The difference between us is that I smart enough to listen and value professionals that DO know a LOT about football. WAY more than you could ever dream of (or, think you do)

I strongly suspect that if ANY NFL professions reads your drivel, they would laugh their asses off knowing they are dealing with a rather typical "living room couch (fake) expert" that is easily ignored.

The reality is that every one of us here gets their information and knowledge from various sports media. I laid out the fact right here....

I'm curious, how many of the few things they mentioned (in part 1) that you have personally done???

-received, hours after the 2023 draft ended, a long list of prospects are distributed to the scouts...that began the...
    -"....months spent by scouts on research, evaluation, discussions and debates" about these prospects.
    -a multitude of school visits
    -multitude of internal meetings of these evaluators sharing their findings
    -months and months on the road scouting hundreds of prospects first hand
    -each scout has an "area" of the country "who build profiles and evaluations of the players over multiple years...at games, practices and pro days"
    -about 200 prospects are "cross checked" where other scouts supplement each other scouts work
    -building years long relationships with college coaches
    -countless hours in film rooms

How many colleges have you visited....college players have you personally met....been at their work outs....talked to their coaches....talked to their strength coaches....talked to their teammates...talked to their acquaintances....talked to their families...conduct background checks....????

And on and on and on.

I'm curious on why you think you "know more about football than" I do. Is it because you are a degenerate gambler??? Sorry, but degenerate gamblers are not to be trusted and have extremely poor judgment.

Or is it because you are a fantasy football nut. (I can't stand fantasy football...it's bull**** and has zero relevance to the real team game).

I am not going to take up your stupid suggestion of "preliminary projection on Claypool’s production this year," (and no, you have no idea what "homer" even means...that has been undeniably proven over and over again)....I don't give a **** if you will give yours (that's your degenerate gambling and fantasy football mindset rearing it's irrelevant head), nor does any prediction mean "who knows more".

I have never said I "know more" about football than anyone else here. NEVER!!! What I HAVE said is that arrogant know-it-all's (at least in your own fantasy world) like you almost ALWAYS know a LOT less about football than they THINK they do.

You prove my premise in the majority of your posts.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,428 Times in 3,889 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Can I put Dawson Knox in this group?

He's my surprise target, because he needs to be.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

In before the excuses…
    BTW....this line from your rather silly, immature post begs the question that in your arrogant, childish denigration of Claypool, maybe you should use the same criteria that you use to pat yourself on the back and raising yourself up as "better than you at everything else"....with this rather stupid list....

"I am more successful in health, wealth and love..."

Hmmmmmm.....not sure how one defines being more "successful" in "love"....that sure sound more like a dick measuring contest....and we already know that any boy that brags about the size of his dick usually has an overwhelmingly sized one.

The two other criteria are easier to measure.

Do you seriously think you are "more successful in health" than Chase Claypool??? The man you choose to **** all over??? A NFL player who is literally a world class athlete...one of only about 2,500 men in the world that are good enough to be on a NFL team. Maybe in a narcissist delusion can you come close.

"More successful in wealth" is very easy to define and measure.

In just five years of his career, Chase Claypool has earned $8,118,807. That's an average of $1,623,761 per year. He is on the lower rung of vet player salary but still is going to be paid $1,085,000 in 2024.

So, since you brought it up, how much have YOU earned in the past five years??? How much "wealth" do YOU have that makes you "better" than anyone???

Cone on....fess up with details or STFU!!!!