Josh Allen Reveals The Buffalo Bills 2024 Schedule From The New Stadium Construction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Woodman
    Legendary Zoner
    • Apr 2014

Josh Allen Reveals The Buffalo Bills 2024 Schedule From The New Stadium Construction

Josh Allen Reveals The Buffalo Bills 2024 Schedule From The New Stadium Construction Site!

Josh Allen has found a new place to call home, and it's right next door to Highmark Stadium. Offensive Tackle Spencer Brown stopped by to check in on Josh and tell him the Buffalo Bills 2024 Schedule. Presented by Ticketmaster.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.
  • Novacane
    • Jul 2002

Re: Josh Allen Reveals The Buffalo Bills 2024 Schedule From The New Stadium Construct

How dare he! He is not committed! He should be in the film room studying or out throwing with his WR. He probably went home and ****ed his GF after goofing off doing this stupid promo! He is not committed to winning! I'd trade him!

Comment

• TacklingDummy
      Unreachable Douche
      • Jul 2002

Re: Josh Allen Reveals The Buffalo Bills 2024 Schedule From The New Stadium Construct

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
      How dare he! He is not committed! He should be in the film room studying or out throwing with his WR. He probably went home and ****ed his GF after goofing off doing this stupid promo! He is not committed to winning! I'd trade him!
      Easy Op

- - - Updated - - -

Opps, didn't look at poster name before responding

Comment

• Woodman
        Legendary Zoner
        • Apr 2014

click the link if you are a Josh fan!

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• YardRat
          Well, lookie here...
          • Dec 2004

They did a good job this year.
          YardRat Wall of Fame
          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• notacon
            • Aug 2012

It was a pretty funny homage to Chris Pratt's character in Parks & Recreation living in a pit...

Comment

• Ingtar33
              Dances With Buffaloes
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Woodman View Post
              Josh Allen Reveals The Buffalo Bills 2024 Schedule From The New Stadium Construction Site!

Josh Allen has found a new place to call home, and it's right next door to Highmark Stadium. Offensive Tackle Spencer Brown stopped by to check in on Josh and tell him the Buffalo Bills 2024 Schedule. Presented by Ticketmaster.
              haha that's a funny parks and rec homage there.

edit

Originally posted by notacon View Post
              It was a pretty funny homage to Chris Pratt's character in Parks & Recreation living in a pit...

ah, should have just thumbs upped this one. lol
              My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

Working...
              X