• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sukie
    Seriously?
    • Sep 2012

Re: Treylon Burks?

Originally posted by notacon View Post
    We know we are in the doldrums of off season, with training camp two months away when "fans" put forward made up "rumors" like this.

Every one of the links (and video) provided are from FAN SITES. The one supposedly from "Sports Illustrated" is NOT in fact, from any of the SI sports media professionals, but, rather in a section that is called "Bills Central FN"....the "FN" stand for "FAN NATION".

"Fan Nation" is a collection of hundreds of "contractors" who's "expertise" is fantasy football. Anyone can "apply" to write a "blog" but, most don't actually get paid. It's a gloried amateur fan fantasy site. Not worthy of any credibility.

The video that started this thread is even more pathetically NOT credible.

Yep...in today's internet age just about any jamoke can put up a Youtube video (the first one from "Ourlads" is begging for subscribers because he's "close to 700".

Uhhhhhh....700 followers is close to only friends and family territory when the reality is this list of "15 Teenage YouTubers You Need to Watch" that average over SEVEN MILLION subscribers, with the most popular garnering a whopping TWENTY-NINE MILLION!!)

Some "fan" making **** up with the absurd headline "LEAKED INFORMATION! THE CONTRACT CAN BE SIGNATED [sic] AT ANY TIME!" with the dishonest (actually...lying sack of **** baloney) use of a REAL RESPECTED NFL Insider, Adam Schefter's picture to suggest that the "leak" that is "rocking the NFL" came from THAT saute sports professional.

TOTAL BULL****!!!!

The idiot that hosts this YouTube channel is the epitome of internet stupid silliness.
    So ya think Bills will sign him?

Comment

• notacon
      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by sukie View Post

Comment

• Woodman
        Legendary Zoner
        • Apr 2014

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• POTLAND PSILBYLO
          Asst to Dean Vernon Wormer
          • Nov 2012

Treylon is linked to early bird dinner at the Buffet near Mace’s place
          THAT'S A GOOD BUFFET

Comment

• DetoxTent
            • Sep 2023

Originally posted by Goobylal View Post
            DeAndre Hopkins was asked if people were sleeping on Burks. He said "no." Pass.
            Thank you for a serious answer.

Comment

• DetoxTent
              • Sep 2023

Originally posted by mightysimi View Post
              Seems like the same skill set as Coleman.
              Right. But the rumors came out after the Bills drafted Coleman, and filled their receiver room. And it was more people (as I attempted to cite above) that were suggesting it. That is why I asked. It was a legitimate question.

Comment

• notacon
                • Aug 2012

Originally posted by DetoxTent View Post
                Right. But the rumors came out after the Bills drafted Coleman, and filled their receiver room. And it was more people (as I attempted to cite above) that were suggesting it. That is why I asked. It was a legitimate question.
                The "rumors" are from fans that know nothing, but rather just made it up.

What makes this thread and the question it posed totally ILLEGITIMATE is two fold.

1. The guy bringing up the "rumor" has no basis for it except something he conjured up in his own mind.

2. And the WORST thing, is that he DISHONESTLY tried to portray the the "rumor" HE conjured up out of full cloth, was "confirmed" by (including with a picture) by REAL NFL insider Adam Schefter.

Mr Schefter did nothing of the sort, and the TOTAL LIE that his stupid "rumor" was "confirmed" (which is was NOT) by using his picture (Schefter) in order to get some clicks from gullible people is DESPICABLE.

This guy is NOT "legitimate" in any way. And neither are the other fans posing as sports journalists.

Give it up.

This thread is SPAM!!!

Comment

• mightysimi
                  Buckle me in on the highway of sin
                  • Mar 2010

Originally posted by DetoxTent View Post
                  I would say it was reporters throwing **** at the wall and seeing if anything sticks. It seems like many reporters don't update their info so if we needed WR at the beginning of the offseason, they just link the Bills to them the whole offseason without adjusting to current needs. Seems crazy to me that we would give up an asset for Burks but I also didn't think we would eat all the Diggs dead cap either.

Comment

Working...
                  X