X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Fiedler and Brady just don't threw that often...Testaverde is too old and IMO they don't have the weapons...especially if Martin goes down.

Gotta be Bledsoe!

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Benjudah
      Shinier than your mom
      • Jul 2002

Fiedler plays on a team whose strength is it's defense and now it's running game too... I highly doubt he'll need to throw a lot of passes... if he is... the Dolphions have some serious prolems.

Vinny is past his prime.

Brady is similar to Fiedler.

Bledsoe has one of the best arsenals in the league to throw to... Moulds, Price, Reed, Henry, Centers, JR, Moore... and a rocket arm... Bledsoe will almost definitely lead in TD's.

Comment

• Halbert
        I'm Not Normal
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
        Fiedler and Brady just don't threw that often...Testaverde is too old and IMO they don't have the weapons...
        Ahh the voice of reason.

Brady will tank. Absolutely no way he gets magical like that again. No way. More INT's than TD's this season is my guess.

Vinny might break the 20 TD mark with better WR's and another year in the system. But he won't make 25.

Fiedler actually stands a good chance to break 25. The D has been weakened and he's going to have to do more than not lose. He's got some reliable WR's and given some very good games he threw last year, I'm one of the few who are afraid he can do it even better this season.

Bledsoe. Oh, c'mon. A defense who will be successful if they make the top half of rushing yards allowed means plenty of passing. A very deep RB backfield and greatly upgraded OL means moderate to good success running. If he doesn't throw at least 25 TD's I'm trading him for Todd Blackledge.

Comment

• Benjudah
          Shinier than your mom
          • Jul 2002

I just had a conversation with a Phinfan who agrees... Buffalo has the best WR and QB in the east, and the best WR depth i the league... so there... HA!

Comment

• HenryRules
            • Jul 2002

I don't see any of the QB's putting up big TD #'s. Either they're too old and won't finish the season healthy (VT), are playing for an OC who runs the ball into the endzone (DB), just added an RB who is going to get the carries in the red zone (JF), or play for a team that had three offensive td's in the playoffs (TB). Its like picking the best company to invest in out of WorldCom, Enron, or Nortel.

Comment

• Wys Guy
              Drew and Sam stole all my hair
              • Jul 2002

Hmmm...

I'll choose D; none of the above then!

Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

Working...
              X