Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by shelby
      JJamezz......"Click Click Boom" by Saliva?
      he has done that one.
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• shelby
        The Vanilla *****
        • Jul 2002

Thanks T...must have killed that brain cell.

Comment

• The Spaz
          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by shelby
          JJamezz......"Click Click Boom" by Saliva?
          Already has been played out!

I request "Faint" by Linkin Park though!

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

i am sure he has about a million requests.. i put in "Its all about the game" by motorhead.

Comment

• shelby
              The Vanilla *****
              • Jul 2002

Comment

• ajsdx
                • Aug 2003

These videos are amazing. More to JJ. Does anyone have any of those vids from last year that they can send me?

Comment

• JJamezz

Administrator Emeritus
                  • Jul 2002

T - I met Lemmy a few years back, and the man is actually uglier in person... if I hadn't seen it, I wouldn't have believed it possible... LOL

Spaz - you're actually pretty close this week... I've been dying to use some LP - alot of the songs are perfect music-wise, but the lyrics just don't fit... although Faint comes about as close as any of them - the chorus fits at least.. Anyway, I found sort of a compromise - its a 'half' LP song...

ajsdx - check out the main page - www.billszone.com - they're all linked off of there - look in the left hand column.

Comment

• JJamezz

Administrator Emeritus
                    • Jul 2002

BTW, I hope you guys aren't set up for a let down here.. that one last week was really special - just an UNBELIEVABLE game, first game of the year, home opener, a great song to work with, incredible plays to pick from... They're not all gonna be have that much emotion behind them...

I just finished this one up, so it'll be posted later tonight - I still have to tweak it a little...

Like I said last week - normally they'll come out on Tuesday or Wednesday, I'm just not going to have time tomorrow, so I wanted to get it done.

Comment

• Devin
                      The Octagon
                      • Apr 2003

the half LP song....It's going down? Executioners featuring LP?

Was thinkin bout that song....

<------- Music Guru

My I reccommend Sevendust - Black? Listen to it Given the intro and kickin and certainly the lyrics....youll understand.
                      http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• JJamezz

Administrator Emeritus
                        • Jul 2002

You're good man!

Comment

• BradAlanMiller
                          • Sep 2003

Sevendust is the ****. Any song by them would make a good highlight reel! Also any songs by The Blank Theory, Dust for Life, Godsmack and especially that song by Ra-Do You Call My Name, would make nice background music :)

Comment

• The Spaz
                            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by JJamezz
                            T - I met Lemmy a few years back, and the man is actually uglier in person... if I hadn't seen it, I wouldn't have believed it possible... LOL

Spaz - you're actually pretty close this week... I've been dying to use some LP - alot of the songs are perfect music-wise, but the lyrics just don't fit... although Faint comes about as close as any of them - the chorus fits at least.. Anyway, I found sort of a compromise - its a 'half' LP song...

ajsdx - check out the main page - www.billszone.com - they're all linked off of there - look in the left hand column.
                            JJ you absolutely rule! I love sevendust or LP "executioners" so either one is going to kickass. I can't wait for it man.

PS: You f:angry: ng

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
                              All-Pro Zoner
                              • Jul 2003

Couple things JJ.....

1. I think you should do a video of the Bills comeback game vs Oilers. Maybe have "All I need is a Miracle" by Mike and the Mechanics as the song. I remember Sports Center using that when playing highlights of that game the next year.

2. Where did you get that rock remix of Mama Said Knock You Out from the 2002 Video? Damn that was an awesome video and song. I want to download or buy the song.

Keep up the good work man.....you would make Steve Sabol proud!

Comment

• Devin
                                The Octagon
                                • Apr 2003

Bills Vs Oilers = Living on a Prayer by Bon Jovi!!!! oh wow that would be awesome!

Sevendust Black JJ next Victory (you know against the PHINS) that would rock....but I bow to your expertise as the Pats 1 was the first I had seen and it was awesome!

BTW saw my 6th 7Dust show at the HOB of New Orleans 2 weeks ago...if ya get the chance its the best show you can see!

Nice work JJ lookin forward to the next!
                                http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

Working...
                                X