• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Keslay said....

he'll sack Fiedler for me.

That's what he told me at camp. I'm looking out for him or I'll jump in w/ wys' bust wagon.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • MDFINFAN
    • Jun 2003

As long as that sack doesn't put jay out of the game and we win, good for you. Of course you know, I hope your wish doesn't come true...Kelsay may missed the next 8 weeks messing with Jay. Just ask Abramhan...that had to be the freakyish thing i've seen in a while.

Reach for the stars

Comment

• The Spaz
      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
      As long as that sack doesn't put jay out of the game and we win, good for you. Of course you know, I hope your wish doesn't come true...Kelsay may missed the next 8 weeks messing with Jay. Just ask Abramhan...that had to be the freakyish thing i've seen in a while.
      I think there are structual differences between Abraham and Kelsay......:hamrhed:

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Spaz

I think there are structual differences between Abraham and Kelsay......:hamrhed:
        Besides, Abraham got injured hitting his own teamate. Fiedler was barely touched.

Any chance we can put Wire beside Milloy? I want our big hitters out there. Throw a couple of hits on fiedler and make him think twice about leaving the pocket where he is less dangerous.
        sacrifice1
        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Judge
          • Aug 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan

Any chance we can put Wire beside Milloy? I want our big hitters out there. Throw a couple of hits on fiedler and make him think twice about leaving the pocket where he is less dangerous.
          I hope not! Prioleau can hit AND cover people. Why give Fielder an opening on the field to find a receiver (wherever Wire is)?
          Argue like hell. Keep it clean. And when it's over, shake hands and root for our team!

Comment

Working...
          X