X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Patrick76777
    • Jul 2002

Hey guys, This was not an ass whooping!

That was a close, hard fought division game! And if our Offense would have just played average, we would taken this one!

I know that it’s the nature of many on this board to “worry” about how we’re going to get our offense going again, but I’m not going to waste my time! It’ll come back!

Things like this happen. We’ll bounce back. It’s not like we played the Cardlnals!

See it could be worse, we could be 49er or Packer fans. Both 1-2 with loses (SF at home) to bad teams.

We lost a close road game to a tough division opponent.
    Resign our own guys!
  • Patrick76777
    • Jul 2002

This next game is in our House. And we can give our D an advantage by being at and into the game.

I'm ready for Sunday already!
    Resign our own guys!

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Exactly. Our offense was offensive and we were still in it until the very end.

Miami played well and earned the win, but if Drew and company play a little better we win that game.

Comment

• LarryBoy
        The world needs a hero!
        • Apr 2003

Preach on! How true! The fins better look out, cause were gonna be there till the end!
        Bills Rock!

Comment

• MDFINFAN
          • Jun 2003

Re: Hey guys, This was not an ass whooping!

Originally posted by Patrick76777
          That was a close, hard fought division game! And if our Offense would have just played average, we would taken this one!

I know that it’s the nature of many on this board to “worry” about how we’re going to get our offense going again, but I’m not going to waste my time! It’ll come back!

Things like this happen. We’ll bounce back. It’s not like we played the Cardlnals!

See it could be worse, we could be 49er or Packer fans. Both 1-2 with loses (SF at home) to bad teams.

We lost a close road game to a tough division opponent.
          I agree Patrick, this was a hard fought game, where either team could win, the only different was that we could get a little more running going vs you. well it's aleast good to see you give the phins a little credit for being a decent team..after we lost to the texans, everyone around here had us as the door mat of the division...one other thing, I'm glad we have two weeks to recover before we have to play someone else. There were some hitting going on the D's last night, where I'm sure our teams are soaking pretty good today in a nice hot, hot tub. Well at least where your D and our O are concerned. They were the featured players last night.

Reach for the stars

Comment

• Patrick76777
            • Jul 2002

I thought it was a very good game. It would have been a fun game to watch had it not been my team. But since it was, I felt like I was going to have a heart attack the whole time.
            Resign our own guys!

Comment

• fabolouspaul
              • Oct 2002

I personally love to watch the Bills play at home. They really feed off of the crowd and it shows in how they play. Im looking for a BIG bounce back week for the Bills. At first, I thought philly might have a slight advantage because of the Bye week. But the Bills are angry and are looking for revenge at whoever they play next. Rest vs Revenge. I'd pick revenge.
              LA needs a football team so that I can watch a Bills game live.

Comment

• Patrick76777
                • Jul 2002

Good point about the Crowd Fab. I thought the Crowd played a HUGE ROLE in this game. It was very loud there and you could just see the Fins D feeding off of them. They were jacked up before nearly every play. Much like we were vs. the Pats in week 1.

Being at home is very big.
                Resign our own guys!

Comment

• DolphinDevil28
                  Veteran Zoner
                  • Jul 2003

It's not like we played our best, you know. We missed 2 field goals, had a STUPID interception returned all the way, and had a fumble.

If we play smart, we probably win 23-0.

All speculation, but don't think for one second that you saw the best the Fins have to offer.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                    • Jul 2002

Great post!

Comment

• Patrick76777
                      • Jul 2002

And Vice Versa! You can’t talk like that in football, I talked about this in an earlier thread!

Remember we were inside your 10 twice! If the coaches don’t call a trick play and if Bledsoe sees Henry open, it’s 14-0 early.

At the same time, if JF doesn’t overthrow Chambers, you guys end the game earlier.

The point of my thread is that the game was 10-7 with a 2 minutes left in the game. So it’s not like we got killed out there. We played terrible on O and we were still in the game at the end!
                      Resign our own guys!

Comment

• DolphinDevil28
                        Veteran Zoner
                        • Jul 2003

I know the Bills didn't play their best. But alot has to be credited to the Fins defense. And alot of bills fans have trouble doing that right now.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
                          I know the Bills didn't play their best. But alot has to be credited to the Fins defense. And alot of bills fans have trouble doing that right now.
                          You are right. I admit it. We got it handed to us. There are a lot of ifs ands and buts, but some credit is due to the miami d.

Comment

• RedEyE
                            • Jul 2002

I appreciate the positive boost, but I don't know about a good game. What I saw was 2 defenses playing their asses off and 2 offenses making multiple mistakes. The Bills made more, they lost. I'm thinking both O's look like dookie and if either one of these teams preform like in the future it will be an early ending.

Comment

• Patrick76777
                              • Jul 2002

Not this guy! If you check my first post I said and I Quote, "That was a close, hard fought division game!" and "We lost a close road game to a tough division opponent."

That game was a defensive War! But I think if our O played average, we would have won that game.

And I think we're capable of doing that!
                              Resign our own guys!

Comment

Working...
                              X