X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • formerpatsfans
    • Sep 2003

Fantasy Football Question

Should I trade Fred Taylor for Tiki Barber. I have Barber.

the scoring system for RB's are 1 point for 25 yards; 6 points for a touchdown; 1 point for two receptions. If you look at the stats then you can see that Taylor is statistically doing better acording to the league point system.
    Visit my Boston Bruins Fan Site:
    http://www.bruinscage.com
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

I don't get into fantasy football myself but Taylor has a history of injuries. Tiki should be still going strong at the end of the season.
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Ð
      1-800-SAD-GOAT
      • Jul 2002

Stick with the Barber

Comment

• gtweedie
        • Sep 2003

Barber is the man, catches more balls and is way more durable.. Freddie is due to be injured anytime now

Comment

• BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
          Hall of Fame Zoner
          • Sep 2003

people need to get off the fred taylor is a injury bout to happen stuff... the guy has been healthy like a year and a half straight... jeez it looks like that label will never fade... go with taylor tiki leads rbs in fumbles every year... fumbles can kill ur points

Comment

• BillsFever
            Mr. Predictament
            • Feb 2003

I'd take Barber over Taylor. Even though he hasn't been injured in a year and a half you still never know. Not only that, the Jags team really sucks and will be playing a lot of catcup football this year which will mean few carries for Taylor.

Personally, all that means Barber in my book.

Comment

Working...
            X