• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alluro
    You Don't Stand a Chance !
    • Jul 2002

According to Chris Mortensen prior to the game:

according to the report given on ESPN's NFL countdown, Travis will not play, and that a report from a Bills official is that McGahee is almost ready to go, and should be ready to play in 2 weeks, once he's eligble to be activated.

and the Bills rostor moves this week make sense.

Put Philp Crosby on the IR, sign Ken Simonton (sp?) then in 2 weeks Cut Ken, put him back on the Practice Squad and then there is your roster spot for McGahee.

guess we'll see what really happens though in 2 weeks ;-)
  • venis2k1
    Youboty can hope
    • Jul 2002

Crap, i hope we dont pressure willis onto the feild too soon.

Comment

• Ebenezer
      Give me a minute...
      • Jul 2002

I will be amazed if he plays and is effective...also that would come back to haunt us. Even good outting by WM decreases THs trade value.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• fushetti
        President of the Rick Jeanneret Fanclub
        • Feb 2003

it wouldn't matter if Superman was our running back. Its not going to matter, we don't ****ing run the ball.
        "And I do have a wish, albeit one that cannot and will not be fulfilled. I wish... I wish that standing next to me right now, would be Ted Darling."
        Rick Jeanneret 4-14-96

Ted Darling "Voice of the Sabres"

Comment

• mchurchfie
          • Jul 2002

The only way WM is going to help is if he beats Gilbride's a$$ and takes over the playcalling.
          Last edited by mchurchfie; 09-28-2003, 06:00 PM.
          My Band
          daveviterna.com

Comment

• Ebenezer
            Give me a minute...
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mchurchfie
            The WM is going to help is if beats Gilbride's a$$ and takes over the playcalling.
            GW doesn't have the 'nads to tell KG to call a better game.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• madness23
              • Apr 2003

Originally posted by fushetti
              it wouldn't matter if Superman was our running back. Its not going to matter, we don't ****ing run the ball.
              Yes folks, that about sums it up.

Comment

• The_Philster
                • Jul 2002

He won't help unless we replace Pucillo at RG...the only difference on the O-Line from last year. We replace him...and MAYBE we have a shot at doing something.
                The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• The Spaz
                  • Mar 2003

Corey Simon owned Pucillo all day long!!!! I have no idea what Sullivan did to get demoted but the better be thinking about putting him back in!!!!

Comment

• Lone Stranger
                    • Sep 2002

Sounds logical to put Sullivan back in. Also, Gilbride has the same short lease that GW has. It appears to me that GW has no control whatsoever in the offense. And that is where the real problem lies.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                      Give me a minute...
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Spaz
                      Corey Simon owned Pucillo all day long!!!! I have no idea what Sullivan did to get demoted but the better be thinking about putting him back in!!!!
                      Carly Simon could have beaten Pucillo today.

Comment

Working...
                      X