X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Romes
    • Jul 2002

Prioleau signs extension

Of course as according to club policy terms were not disclosed. All i can think of to say is that I love the hit he put on McCaffrey last week. 9 out of 10 receivers would have dropped that ball. Oh well I'm sure TD made a good deal aftr all how much is PP worth?
    Originally posted by paladin warrior
    RALPH is drove me nut.
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Great news!!! The guy can hit and cover and is a playmaker.
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• casdhf
      • Jul 2002

Hopefully, this is just the beginning of the extensions our guys will be signing
      Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
      cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• RedEyE
        • Jul 2002

Pierson is definitly worth keeping. He is all over the feild making great plays. Great job to TD for recognizing and rewarding.

Comment

• Cntrygal
          Visually stunning but camera-shy.
          • Jul 2002

Everyone can see that we are on our way up. Of course they don't want to go somewhere like the vikes..

Originally posted by notacon
          The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Sabre Ally
            • Jul 2002

WooHoo! and Cal even spelled his name right!

Comment

• JayWood
              The Professor
              • Jul 2002

Hey TD great job buddy. PP is a play maker, and one of the hardest workers on this team. Lets get the ball rolling and sign some more guys now so we dont have to worry about it during the off season
              When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on tight!!!

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

Next one on the list is....Antoine Winfield. He is signed thru next season...but wants to extend at the end of this season!

Comment

• CalBillsFan
                  • Jul 2002

Excited by his performance, and the stability he has provided the secondary since joining the team late last season, the Buffalo Bills have signed starting free safety Pierson Prioleau to a three-year contract extension.

alright! these are the terms of the deal. 3 year extension worth 4.465 million. The total value of his contract is 4 years 5.028 million. Pretty decent money for a FS.

Well, now the info is in so CP and/or EB could give us an update...
                  Originally posted by paladin warrior
                  RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• clumping platelets

Comment

• Ebenezer
                      Give me a minute...
                      • Jul 2002

ok...I think part of that signing bonus counts this year, so, I have the Bills at $2.78 mil under the cap for 2002. TD likes to keep a $1 mil slush in case of injuries so the Bills have about $1.75 mil yet to play with.

2003 is too early to tell, but I have them $17.2 mil under a cap of $75 mil but I have heard that the cap may be as low as $73.5 mil.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Creemoredrinker
                        Senior Zoner
                        • Sep 2002

Brilliant

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                        ok...I think part of that signing bonus counts this year, so, I have the Bills at $2.78 mil under the cap for 2002. TD likes to keep a $1 mil slush in case of injuries so the Bills have about $1.75 mil yet to play with.

2003 is too early to tell, but I have them $17.2 mil under a cap of $75 mil but I have heard that the cap may be as low as $73.5 mil.

Thanks for the analysis.

NOT much impact on the cap, but I wonder if that is still too much money for a relatively unproven safety?

Comment

• LABillsFan
                          • Aug 2002

I wonder why TD was so quick to extend his contract. Wasn't PP the one who missed the tackle in over time against the Jets KR?
                          I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

• lordofgun
                            in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                            • Jul 2002

Yeah he is, LA. But I have a feeling he wasn't signed for his special teams abilities. The guy can flat out play! We definitely founfd a diamond in the rough with this guy!

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Winfield_26
                              Administrator
                              • Jul 2002

Rumors from down here in ATL say that TD is gonna work on gettng Winfield a nice new 5-6 year deal worth big money. I like it!
                              COMING SOON...
                              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X