• Show
Clear All
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

Peete leads surprise Panthers to 3-0 record

hasn't thrown a pass in the NFL since 1999

Peete has heard all the jokes.

"They said 'He's old. He's going to be rusty. Are we going to have to get a wheelchair for him?' " Peete told ESPN's Sterling Sharpe last week. "Ray Lewis … he said he couldn't find any film on Rodney."

Sharpe wondered aloud if Peete was the only player in the league to be seen simultaneously on ESPN Classic and SportsCenter.

Rodney Peete, 36, hadn't thrown a pass in the NFL since 1999. But he's led the Panthers to a 3-0 start.
    Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

...and their opponents are 0-8.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
      • Jul 2002

I am telling you right now that they won't have more than 7 wins this season.

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

It's still quite a turnaround to start the season. There's a Panthers fan at my shop and he is so excited about it.
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Cntrygal
          Visually stunning but camera-shy.
          • Jul 2002

they have every right to be excited about it. After all we're excited about our team and we're 1-2. We've seen improvement by our players.....
          Originally posted by notacon
          The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• MissBuffalo
            Quiddity
            • Jul 2002

Even if they are going to crap the bed sooner or later, I give Rodney great credit. I loved him when he was a punter.
            See me here pushing you
            If I then deny I do
            Contemplate or wish away
            If I ask you not to stay

Comment

Working...
            X