Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • e-mo4life
    • Jul 2002

i did not go, but i heard a lot of complaints yesterday from people that went....that they ran out of a lot of stuff and also that there were too many "VIP"s on the sideline....my brother got his hands on one quite easily, so it was pretty crowded down there from what i hear...i believe that about marino too...what a jerk! but then what do you expect from a fin?!?!
    Bleedin red white and DREW baby

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by e-mo4life
      i did not go, but i heard a lot of complaints yesterday from people that went....that they ran out of a lot of stuff and also that there were too many "VIP"s on the sideline....my brother got his hands on one quite easily, so it was pretty crowded down there from what i hear...i believe that about marino too...what a jerk! but then what do you expect from a fin?!?!
      Actually, it wasn't all fins! Mark Clayton signed for a couple hours and had huge lines too!

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

I'll be getting my pics posted this weekend...probably in my Helmet Crew group and they will be available for viewing by all. No time to do it over the week with classes and getting this new computer up and running.
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

I've got some pics posted in both of my groups now. There are a couple shots of LeAnne, Breanne, and Nikki of the Bombshells in the Bombshells album in my Jills/Bombshells/Bandettes group. The other pics I posted are in the Helmet Crew group in the Kelly-Marino album. Enjoy!
          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

just found some more pics

Was looking for a pic of Andre for the thread I just posted and found a bunch more pics from this day

here's just a few

Comment

• wchutalkinboutwillis
              • Mar 2005

[QUOTE=The_Philster]Was looking for a pic of Andre for the thread I just posted and found a bunch more pics from this day

here's just a few

Clearly, the right hands of both Jimbo and Andre are inching toward an appetizer. Delicious.

"If I had my way, I'd shuffle off to Buffalo. Sit by the lake and watch the world go by." Fogerty

Comment

• Pats Cheated
                • May 2005

Just like old times. Reed gets sloppy seconds.
                Hammertime is when you start hitting that nail with the hammer and you keep on hittin that nail until you can't see the nail any more and its just wood and its all splintered and broke and then you just keep on hittin at the nail.

- Bruce Smith #78

Comment

• BidsJr
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by askabry
                  Best part for me:

Pleasant welcome to Scott Norwood.
                  Your sig is effed up. I really respect your posts but your political IQ is reaching the negative digits. I live in Canada and am God proud to be an American. I pray every day that this day will be the last that I am away from this proud blessed country.
                  "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37

Comment

• Spiderweb
                    ....formerly OhBF
                    • Sep 2003

Originally posted by BidsJr
                    Your sig is effed up. I really respect your posts but your political IQ is reaching the negative digits. I live in Canada and am God proud to be an American. I pray every day that this day will be the last that I am away from this proud blessed country.
                    It's called "freedom of Speech". As for his stated views, there are those who might even have far more negative things to say about President Bush and his administration. It has nothing to do with being an American, proud, or indifferent. Bush is the only President in recent memory that actually lost the popular vote (1st term), and 48% of Americans voted for Kerry, sad is that is, as an alternative to Bush. This means there a alot of people here that would agree, at least in part, with his comments.

Tax cuts where 60% of it goes to the top 2-3% of Americans, that further adds to a ridiculously high deficits, cuts in funding to the States (which will be borne by all of us thru increased State and local taxation to replace lost revenues or through cuts in services, including Firefighting and Police) and I'd have to say the few hundred bucks I saved on my personal federal taxes thru his cut simply weren't worth it. I'll be paying more on a State or local level. The only winners on this front are the rich. Everyday Americans and the United States itself lost. Yet, the Pied Piper played, and many followed.

Compound this with the very expensive war being waged, and it's easy to see why many folks are not happy with President Bush or his policies. Those who question this widsom, or lack thereof, love this country too. That's, in part, why they speak up against all this.

Personally I don't disgree with everything President Bush has done or said, but more often than not, I find myself taking a different or opposing view.

How about doing something about the exportation of jobs from this country, or putting an end to the illegal immigration into the USA? How about deficit elimination, or reducing the size of the Federal Government, or to finally run the departments within in a reasonably efficient manner? What about our health care system, one that was built upon medical insurance provided by employers, who more and more every day ultilize part time employees and temporary employees to avoid providing benefits, which only raises the expenses to those that do provide benefits? Yet the health care system is fine? It can fixed with "health care savings accounts"? Tell that to the over 40 plus million Americans who have no health insurance and who are living day to day or even to those who have medical insurance but have watched their out of pocket expenses jump and benefits cut.

I'm sorry, but there are far greater issues before us than whether we need to worry about same sex marriages, which I oppose, but that's not as high on my list of concerns as would be jobs, medical care, social security, Federal Senate and Congressional salaries and benefits (which far exceed those we're expected to be happy with), our national defense, etc.

As for that attack on someone's IQ because they have a different view or have exercised their right to free speech and political dissent.....
                    Spiderweb

Need a Hero? Try looking within your
                    own family. You might be surprised.

Comment

• ExWNYer
                      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by #89
                      I'll be sending the pix and maybe someone can set up a link or something.
                      If they ever have another one GO.
                      You got a lot for your money. The crowd was 15752. Not bad.

Marino did NOT sign in tents like the other stars and was seen signing for a few of the VIPs and Player's kids. After all he does get like $100 for an autograph.

Best dancer- Thurman Thomas. even break dancing

Best player - Kenny Davis

First injury- Don BEEBE twicked on like the second play of the day.

Best water boy Ruben Brown that's all I saw him do but why take a chance this close to the season.

Most fun for me when Marlon Kerner jumped two barriers and a wall to say hi, hug and kiss.

Sweetest player Kent HULL who after I got a note passed to him sent a security guard over to get ALASKA DARIN'S jersey signed. Yes dear, I'll bring it to Canton.

Awesome fireworks display.

Biggest complaint -The traffic and lines OH MY GOODNESS
                      I did not stand in any autograph lines but did get some fair pix.
                      My digital is still very new to me. First thing Tasker said to me was " Hi Cindy NEW CAMERA"

Thanks for the report, Cindy. Nice to see any post of yours.
                      "I'm growing older but not up, my metabolic rate is pleasantly stuck" - Jimmy Buffett

Proud alumnus of the 2011 'Final Four' VCU Rams!

Comment

Working...
                      X