Great Game! Sorry I Missed The Tailgate.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • E-Klips
    You Have Failed Me For The Last Time...
    • Oct 2003

Great Game! Sorry I Missed The Tailgate.

Was that a great game or what? I got there just a bit before the game started, so I didn't have much time to tailgate. Sounds like you guys had some fun. I'll try to be at the next one a little earlier.
    CLASSIC QUOTE!!

"We've been simplifying. As the year goes on, we usually get more simpler. We'll continue to do that."

More simpler is right. ******.

-lordofgun, reacting to a quote from Gregg Williams, 10/15/03
  • helmetguy
    Touch the helmet for luck
    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by E-Klips
    Was that a great game or what? I got there just a bit before the game started, so I didn't have much time to tailgate. Sounds like you guys had some fun. I'll try to be at the next one a little earlier.
    We always have fun, Klipper. If the Zoners don't have anything going on, feel free to hang out with the Helmet Crew!
    Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
    And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• E-Klips
      You Have Failed Me For The Last Time...
      • Oct 2003

Originally posted by helmetguy

We always have fun, Klipper. If the Zoners don't have anything going on, feel free to hang out with the Helmet Crew!
      Sure, just let me know where you'll be.

By the way zoners, how was the gathering? Did the football game happen that was mentioned in the other thread? Anything unusual happen that we should know about?
      CLASSIC QUOTE!!

"We've been simplifying. As the year goes on, we usually get more simpler. We'll continue to do that."

More simpler is right. ******.

-lordofgun, reacting to a quote from Gregg Williams, 10/15/03

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by E-Klips
        Sure, just let me know where you'll be.
        We park right along Drive 1...between the stadium and Big Tree Road. Just announce when you're gonna show up for a game and we can get you a map.
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
        X