• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by gochiefs
    Is this reality or are you overly pessimistic. The way you are talking I really like our chances!
    Tell me about it!

Wys, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IN THE NFL!!!!!!

so knock it off, will ya?
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Wys Guy
      Drew and Sam stole all my hair
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mybills

Tell me about it!

Wys, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IN THE NFL!!!!!!

so knock it off, will ya?
      Sure, anything can happen, but again, the chances are remote given all the things gone wrong this season thus far. Again, since we haven't beaten a team that has finished the year above .500 other than Miami under Lucas and NE in that extremely unusual game this season, what makes you think that all of a sudden it's gonna happen?

Originally posted by gochiefs
      Is this reality or are you overly pessimistic. The way you are talking I really like our chances!
      I was highly optimistic at the beginning of the season gc.

I trusted Donahoe and Williams that Pucillo was ready for the bigtime and trusted their decisions to sit Sullivan. Boy was I foolish.

I trusted them too that what they said about our front 7 and was buned again.

Our lines suck. IMO it all flows from there. At the beginning of the season I figured 11-5 or 12-4 providing numerous things that have not occurred. Gilbride is still making poor decisions. Williams has serious issues. Our STs really hasn't performed up the standard it did in preseason. Bledsoe's started this season just the way he finished the last ten games of last season averaging less than a TD/game. Posey's not as good as we were led to believe. It's painfully obvious now that Fletcher can't cover anyone. That Denney's a bust. That Kelsay isn't good enough to step into an "open" DE spot. That Adams is tremendously overrated and relying on his name for recognition.

There's more, but those are the major ones. We simply aren't a team that's going anywhere this season. Even if we correct a few of those factors for a game, the others always hold us down.

I was awaiting the outcome of the Skins game before making an assessment for this year. What I saw was a lackluster effort against a team that had absolutely no D, no balance on O, and was also in the midst of coaching issues. If we were any good we should have put up more than we did and more impressively. When you're pulling out all the stops and trying odd plays vs. the Skins, you know you're in trouble. I understand why we did, b/c GW's on the hot seat and it would have been mutiny if we had lost. Nevertheless, there are too many issues for us to beat a team like your Chiefs, on SN, in KC, etc.

Yes you're overrated as you're not a 7-0 team practically. But you're not that bad that we're gonna overcome all that beplagues us to beat you at Arrowhead.

When you watch the game, keep an eye on Drew and tell me if you still think he's a top 5 QB on Monday. Also watch Adams and tell me if you think he's anything other than very average.
      Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• gochiefs
        • Nov 2002

The last three or so years Adams has been nothing but a big fat slob who gets winded and gassed late in games. He's out of shape. His glory years were with Baltimore...he's good for stopping the run early in the game I suppose, but even that may not be true as he will be going up against a very good offensive line.

I really like Bledsoe, and I will watch him. Too be honest he is in a bad situation, especially with Moulds sitting out this one.

Comment

Working...
        X