• BambinoSux
    Don't Throw It My Way
    • Aug 2002

Travis Henry Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
    I don't believe in no damn curses.
  • BillyT92679
    • Jul 2002

Amen. I could really see how hard he tried to hold onto the ball after he was benched. He is an outstanding runner.
    Let's Go BILLS and SU ORANGE![IMhttp://www.billszone.com/fanzone/attachment.php?attachmentid=&stc=1G]

Comment

• Benjudah
      Shinier than your mom
      • Jul 2002

He should've been trying to hold on to the ball that hard BEFORE he wa sput on the bench... but he did get some redemption at the end, didn't he?

Comment

• JefftheBillsfan
        • Jul 2002

he does do some stuff that makes you scratch your head...but the man does run hard...
        Its all about the quest.

Comment

• RedEyE
          • Jul 2002

He is a solid runner, but i think that with all the hype revolving around his acute case of fumble-itis, he is allowing things to go to his head. The necessecity to hold onto the ball is getting to him and forcing him to suppress his natural instinct. Henry will evolve, but he is truly the one piece of the offense that needs more assistance.

Bledsoe will have a bad day and when that day comes, Henry will have to bail them out.

Comment

• casdhf
            • Jul 2002

I'm still waiting to hear from Wys
            Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
            cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• mybills
              81 st zoner
              • Jul 2002

I felt really bad for Henry when he fumbled. I knew he would be labled, 4th game, 4th fumble and all...so I was extremely happy when he got the winning T.D.
              I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

Working...
              X