Goin' to Canton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Aero II
    RWS Grounds Keeper. Why won't my grass grow?
    • Jul 2002

Goin' to Canton

I am so pumped. A friend of mine told me that he received our reserved seating tickets last Friday for the Hall of Fame Enshrinement Ceremony, and I just reserved my flight to Canton. I can’t wait. Who else is planning on going? I wish that they had sent the tickets earlier so that we could have made our travel plans prior to this week. We just didn’t want to take a chance of traveling all the way from Orlando and not getting the guaranteed seats.
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

I'll be there. I'm showing up Thursday in North Canton and getting ready for a fun time. Be sure to stop by the Stables...Chris Spielman's restaurant.
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Aero II
      RWS Grounds Keeper. Why won't my grass grow?
      • Jul 2002

Will do. We're staying in Cleveland, the airfare to Canton was MUCH cheeper, but hotel rooms were non-existant. We figured that we could also spend a day at the Rock-N-Roll HOF.
      IT'S A HALL OF FAME WEEKEND.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

i wish i could go.
        Originally posted by yordad
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• angneli
          • Jul 2002

I am extremely envious of you guys. That sounds like a pretty cool trip.
          "You left me there! Ol' Roy out there by himself, with the buzzards pickin' at my head."

Comment

• Jeff1220
            H to the 12:20
            • Jul 2002

I had planned on it, but it turns out that it's the same weekend that we booked, months ago, to go camping in the mountains. I'll be there in spirits. Have a good time.

Comment

• Cntrygal
              Visually stunning but camera-shy.
              • Jul 2002

WELCOME Jeff!!!! :)
              Originally posted by notacon
              The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• The_Philster
                • Jul 2002

I booked back in October myself. Helmet Guy and I, after having such a great time last year talking with fans, Steve and Sarah Tasker (he owes us a round, BTW ), Pete Metzelaars, Denny Lynch, and Manny Fernandez and Jim Stillwell of the 70s Fish among others, have made it an annual trip, whether we have anyone entering or not. The sad thing is that Helmet can't make it until Friday night thanks to his summer job. I'll be there Thursday.
                The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• The_Philster
                  • Jul 2002

BTW, the wings are extremely good at Spielman's place.

Comment

• Jul 2002

I'll be there with 155 people from the TBD board If you want pix I'll try to get some
                    Somedays I just need a HUG

Comment

• The_Philster
                      • Jul 2002

I'll be getting plenty of pics and will post a lot of them in the Helmet Crew group on the bottom of my sig.

Comment

• kgun12
                        • Jul 2002

I will be there also. I HAVE AN EXTRA TICKET IN THE RESERVED SECTION!
                        Retired Air Traffic Controller
                        USAF VETERAN
                        DAV

Comment

Working...
                        X