• Show
Clear All
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

Oh I wasnt' up there then!!!

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

I know... you were down in the band section. I think you would've noticed the commotion but you were just wild down there, buddy.
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Jack In Syracuse
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
        The nice thing is....helmetguy and I are tight with security in our section....they are keeping a close eye on him because there have been lots of complaints about him since last year.
        I'm glad to hear that. Too many times someone will be telling me about a bad experience they've had, and when I asked them what did the Ushers/Security say when they talked to them, they tell me they never did, because they didn't want to cause trouble. The Bills do want to know who the trouble makers are, because they would rather lose one "fan" from a section, than lose the 20 or more season ticket holders that sit around them.

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

We've been friends with the security gaurds in our section for years. Back in 1997, helmetguy helped them break up a fight and one of the guards gave him a couple of beers.
          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
            • Jul 2002

"I know... you were down in the band section. I think you would've noticed the commotion but you were just wild down there, buddy."

LOL what was I doing Phil?

Comment

• The_Philster
              • Jul 2002

Being rowdy pumping up the crowd as always, section co-captain.

Comment

• helmetguy
                Touch the helmet for luck
                • Sep 2002

Tossing the little weasel over the wall woulda been too easy. Planting him under the bench seat in row 11 would have been a better trick. Woulda been worth the price of admission watching him trying to pull his drunk ass out from under. Stay tuned!
                Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
                And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• LouGrant
                  The Zone Editor
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jack In Syracuse

I'm glad to hear that. Too many times someone will be telling me about a bad experience they've had, and when I asked them what did the Ushers/Security say when they talked to them, they tell me they never did, because they didn't want to cause trouble. The Bills do want to know who the trouble makers are, because they would rather lose one "fan" from a section, than lose the 20 or more season ticket holders that sit around them.
                  At the opener, we had a guy screaming at the top of his lungs F bombs and calling refs F***ots after a bad call. He went on for 10 minutes straight.

This week, we brought a kid to the game. We warned the security guy that the punks with all the F Bombs were back. The cops kept an eye on them, and during PRE GAME WARM UPS the guy starts F-Bombing the Bears players, calling Bears fans queers, ect.. ect... he got tossed by kickoff!
                  Get into the Zone

Comment

• northernbillfan
                    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
                    • Jul 2002

My experience with the game I went to last season was cool.

I liked the way the Sherrif's didn't take any crap and kicked out anyone who started a ruckus.

I'm sorry I missed most of the game, you can't see much from the jail cell in the basement of the Ralph!
                    :dolfelon:
                    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                      • Jul 2002

CAN"T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG??? LOL Phil my buddy was sitting right there he said and he is not sure what that dudes deal is. We are all bills fans right??

Comment

• The_Philster
                        • Jul 2002

I have to wonder about that Bernie though, THURM. Swearing at the Jills like he did last year? I mean, c'mon....he's the reason we have that :angry: awning up.

Comment

• The_Philster
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by helmetguy
                          Tossing the little weasel over the wall woulda been too easy. Planting him under the bench seat in row 11 would have been a better trick. Woulda been worth the price of admission watching him trying to pull his drunk ass out from under. Stay tuned!
                          I still say toss him through that stupid awning. If it weren't for him and his kind, it wouldn't be there.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                            • Jul 2002

I love to drop FBOMBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• mchurchfie
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                              I love to drop FBOMBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              We dropped a few on those dumba$$ Bears receivers when they were taunting the crowd after they scored..either that or my whole section was signaling to them that they were number one, but I highly doubt it
                              My Band
                              daveviterna.com

Comment

• Sabre Ally
                                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by helmetguy
                                Whassup??????????

Comment

Working...
                                X