Thread: More entertaining: Watching the Bills play or Banging your head up against the wall?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Question More entertaining: Watching the Bills play or Banging your head up against the wall?

I must have hit furniture about 10,000 times yesterday, cussed at the tv who knows how many times, and yelled "bledsoe you suck" about 100 times. I think that banging my head against a wall would have been just as painful, but it would probably be much more interesting....
    If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds. zone's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Or maybee studying how the game of football is played so you are able to see were breakdowns in the offense occour rather than blaming it on the QB.

Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres. Jan Reimers's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,626 Times in 705 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    It's about equal. They both feel so good when you stop.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

2020-2023 AFC East Champions! Historian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,496 Times in 15,582 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    Ive gotten philosophical about it. They have elevated futility to an art form, and have become quite amusing.

I gave up on the season after the Jet loss, so I can laugh about it (as opposed to getting frustrated) now.

short bus extraordinaire SABURZFAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    i cuss and crack open another beer.
    Quote Originally Posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

New and Improved!! IHateTheDullphins's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    It's time people start accepting the fact that Bledsoe is not a good QB. Our line does suck yes, but he looked like a little kid lost in the mall during Christmas time. We have plenty of problems, and frankly, Drew is one of the biggest ones. He needs to start thinking about where he wants to spend the remaining years of his career, because it won't be Buffalo. KG is gone, GW is gone.
    Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"

Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres. Jan Reimers's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,626 Times in 705 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    You're right, IHTD. Drew is lost in our system. He is not a great QB, but could be a servicable one in the right situation, i.e., with a good O line, a consistent running game, and an offense featuring play action. He'll never get that from the coaching staff here.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Blame it on one person in the offense all you want. Just proves your own inablities to look at an offense and see were the breakdown is occuring. IMO drew did a great job at dealing with a defense that had our number, he did not make stupid plays and throw the ball into the defense hands. There is no excuse for the offense not to have an answer to those blitz's with 2 weeks to prepare, we knew they were doing that, but we could not stop them!

"They came at us and we couldn't get any plays," said Bledsoe

BLOCK!!!!!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    look at those loser o-line men watching our QB get killed!

Where the people look good, where the music is loud
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    My question is, why don't we have a very basic set of pro-set formation plays (i.e. 2 RB's back to pick up the blitz) that we can go to to circle the wagons when the pass protection breaks down.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Kinda hard to block when they sent one more player than we had blocking on so many plays.

Drew and Sam stole all my hair WG's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Originally posted by zone
    Or maybee studying how the game of football is played so you are able to see were breakdowns in the offense occour rather than blaming it on the QB.
    Right!

22, like that first fumble that cost us the game, if you take a closer look you'll see that it's clearly RJ's and Pucillo's fault!

Clearly!
    Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!